- Multi-purpose healing balm
- 100% natural
- Made with locally sourced botanicals & beeswax
- No parabens or petroleum
- No synthetic fragrance or colours
- A must-have for campers or hikers
- A great addition to the family’s first aid kit, at home or on holiday
- Useful for cuts, stings, bites, minor burns or fungal infections like athlete’s foot
Benefits of key Ingredients for healing:
- Coconut Oil is antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal. It’s highly nourishing and provides the skin with essential fatty acids.
- Olive Oil contains fatty acids which help to heal burns and wounds more quickly; it also hydrates damaged skin.
- Beeswax is a powerful natural protectant. It soothes the skin and forms a lightweight barrier, shielding it from infections. Plus it soothes itching and irritation.
- Lavender oil is one of the best-known healing oils, promoting the growth of healthy new cells and speeding up the healing process of cuts and burns.
- Tea Tree Oil reduces inflammation and naturally kills bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Rosemary Oil reduces pain and inflammation, softens skin and promotes wound healing.
- Chamomile oil has disinfectant and antibiotic properties, and helps to protect broken skin against infection. It’s also very soothing.
Did You Know? The ancient Greek and Latin term “apothecary” meant a shop or storehouse, specifically one supplying medicinal remedies. It also referred to a person who experimented with herbs, oils and minerals to create medicinal cures. The word is associated with knowledge, craftsmanship and a reliance on naturally available ingredients. These qualities are all embodied by The Apothecary range today.
- Apply to stings, bites, burns, fungal infections, cuts and scrapes to promote healing and protect from infection.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product16/02/2020, By MoniaGood to have in your first aid kit and also good for bites...13/12/2018, By GenGreat balm. I carry it in my handbag always & have treated so many children, & myself with it. Brings comfort & relief - and lasts forever.30/01/2017, By GenevieveGreat balm which I carry in my handbag use whenever my children injure themselves. It lasts lasts. And seems to work wonders making things better.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.