- Safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Supports optimum cardiovascular health
- Supports healthy immune function
- Supports proper nervous system health
- Beta-carotene with vitamin E for healthy hair, skin, and nails
- Enhanced bioavailability
- High strength formula
- No artificial colours, flavours, or sweeteners
Indications: As a dietary supplement where multi vitamin and mineral therapy can be of benefit.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as professionally advised.
- Best taken after breakfast.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
- Safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Store in a cool (<30°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Tablets: 30
Each Tablet Contains:
- Beta-carotene 1.5mg
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 25 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 20 mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 100 mg
- Calcium Pantothenate (Equiv. Pantothenic Acid 50 mg)
- (Equiv. Calcium 5mg) mg 55 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) (Equiv. Pyridoxine 41 mg) 50 mg
- Biotin 50 μg
- Folic Acid 300 μg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50 μg
- Ascorbic Acid 100 mg
- Cholecalciferol (Equiv. Vitamin D3 800IU) 20 μg
- d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate (Equiv. Vitamin E 50IU) 41 mg
- Hesperidin 10 mg
- Magnesium Oxide (Equiv. Magnesium 60mg) 104 mg
- Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Anhydrous (Equiv Calcium 65mg) 220 mg
- Ferrous Fumarate (Equiv Iron 5mg) 16 mg
- Zinc Gluconate (Equiv. Zinc 5mg) 38 mg
- Selenomethionine (Equiv. Selenium 150mcg) 373 μg
- Chromium Picolinate (Equiv. Chromium 20mcg) 161 μg
- Potassium Phosphate (Equiv. Potassium 6mg) 21 mg
- Copper Gluconate (Equiv. Copper 2mg) 14 mg
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate (Equiv. Manganese 500mcg) 5 mg
Country of Origin:
- Made in New Zealand.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.