- Naturally derived sweetness extracted from the leaves of the Stevia plant
- Each tablet is too small to hold any traceable calories, carbohydrates, or fat
- Perfect for those on a low-carb or low-sugar diet
- A safe choice for diabetics
- The tablet form makes it easy to monitor the amount going into your beverage and use discreetly wherever you are
- To use as a sugar substitute, replace 1 teaspoon sugar with 1-2 stevia tablets in your beverage.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 5g (100 tablets)
- Lactose monohydrate, steviol extract (95% steviol glycosides) (non-nutritive sweetener), croscarmellose, Magnesium stearate
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product01/08/2022, By KerriVery convenient to have in your handbag or car.22/10/2021, By StevePretty great stevia25/02/2021, By JillI cant get use to the taste04/07/2020, By RonelleStevia is Stevia. Price wise same as most shops. Unfortunately my container fell apart after a week's use.27/06/2020, By MaritaHave not tried it but like the Ingredients06/05/2020, By YourindePretty good30/04/2020, By ChantalThe taste is definitely different than normal sugar, there is a strong liquorice aftertaste. You get used to it eventually13/02/2020, By Deleena good alternative to sugar though I do not like the aftertaste. My husband seems happy with it though, so maybe a personal preference12/08/2019, By JanéVery good taste. I thought it would be sweeter. I would definitely buy again.15/07/2019, By Razneeds additional sweetener to mask bitterness in tea08/06/2019, By meganI prefer the liquid but it’s convenient
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.