- Organic cacao powder
- Minimally processed
- Rich, bitter cacao flavour
- Source of magnesium
- No added sugar
- Contains the feel-good chocolate compound: theobromine
- Dairy free
- Bulk value pack
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Delicious when used to make hot chocolate, sprinkled into porridge or added to plain yoghurt or smoothies.
- Can also be used in cooking or baking.
- Ideal for adding to smoothies together with fresh fruit, honey or agave syrup.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 350 g.
- Serving Size: 12 g (1 heaped tablespoon).
- Cacao Powder.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 12 g Serving.
- Energy (kJ): 115
- Protein (g): 2.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 3
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.2
- Total Fat (g): 1.6
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 4.4
- Sodium (mg): 3
- Iron (mg): 1.9
- Magnesium (mg): 61.2
Allergens: Packed in a warehouse where peanuts, and tree nuts are present.
- Sealed in recyclable foil packs.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Peru.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product26/12/2020, By LuckyHow good
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.