- Super rich source of vegan protein
- An enormous 7,2 grams per 10 grams serving
- Neutral flavour blends well with all of your favourite smoothie Ingredients
- Quick, and convenient way to make sure you are hitting your macros
- 100% natural
- No added Sugar
- No added flavouring
- No whey, or dairy by products
- Contains no animal products
- Mix into smoothies, cereal, porridge, soups, sauces, and casseroles
Post Workout Recovery Drink:
- Mix into a glass of rice milk with Cacao Powder, and Vanilla Extract.
- Drink within 30 minutes of exercise for optimum results.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Reseal after opening.
- 500 g
- Rice Protein Concentrate, Hemp Seed Powder, Pea Protein Isolate
Allergen Notice: This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts, and tree nuts are present.
- Single serving size = 10 g (1 heaped tablespoon)
- Per 100g Per single serving
- Energy (kJ) 1 754 175
- Protein (g) 72.4 7.2
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g) 1 0
- of which total Sugar (g) 0.5 0.1
- Total fat (g) 5.8 0.6
- of which Saturated fat (g) 1.2 0.1
- Dietary fibre (g) 7.6 0.8
- Total Sodium (mg) 224 24
Typical Amino Acid Profile (per 100g):
- Essential Amino Acids
- Histidine (g) 1.8
- Isoleucine (g) 3.3
- Leucine (g) 6.8
- Lysine (g) 3.6
- Methionine (g) 2.2
- Phenylalanine (g) 4.3
- Threonine (g) 2.2
- Tryptophan (g) 1.5
- Valine (g) 5.3
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product23/01/2021, By SarahBest vegan protein powder I’ve found. It has a neutral taste which makes it a great option to add to smoothies.04/12/2018, By RudolphPerfect alternative to whey protein. Contains good nutritional value and essential amino acids. Taste is OK and can easily be improved by adding cinnamon & cocoa powder.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.