- Aromatherapy oil blend
- With lavender, jasmine & chamomile
- In a blend of natural carrier oils
- Promotes relaxation
- Eases stress & anxiety
- Promotes restful sleep
- Eases muscle tension
- Hydrates the skin & boosts collagen production
- No artificial additives, preservatives or fragrances
- No animal testing
- Add as many drops as needed to the inside of your wrists, your temples, behind your neck or the soles of your feet. Warm in hands & take in 4 deep breaths, then apply.
- Alternatively, add to your body cream to create a therapeutic experience.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Essential Oils: Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Neroli (Citrus aurantium), Jasmine (Jasminum Gradiflora), Roman Chamomile, (Anthemis Nobilis).
- Base: Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Dulcis), Apricot Kernel Oil, (Prunus armeniaca), Vitamin E.
- Added: Butterfly Pea Extract (Convolvulus Pluricaulis).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product28/09/2023, By wilhelmI like nice smelling liquids and this one is tops of the log.Relaxing and helps me overcome my insomnia.10/12/2020, By ArleneSuch an awesome smell. Definitely helps with relaxing and sleeping especially when stressed.29/11/2020, By KrisThe scent is refreshing and soothing. I definitely feel much calmer and relaxed when using this.09/11/2020, By I will opNadiaOi0. P31/10/2020, By AriGreat product18/10/2020, By ChanelThis oil smells Absolutely Wonderful and so I will definitely buy again. It has become part of my evening routine. You can use it in many different ways but I mix it in with my handcream to make it last a bit longer.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.