- All-natural probiotic pond cleaner
- Conditions and clears pond water
- Safe for fish and plants
- Won’t deplete oxygen from water
- Can be used in ponds and water features
- No eco-toxic chemical ingredients
- No VOCs
Koi Ponds, Water Features, Ornamental & Garden Ponds:
- Initial Treatment: 70 ml per square meter of water surface area. Thereafter, apply 40 ml per square meter of surface area. Apply once a month.
Golf Course & Park Ponds:
- Initial Treatment: 100 ml per square meter of water surface area. Thereafter, apply 50 ml per square meter of surface area. Apply once a month.
- May be diluted in dechlorinated water for easier application.
- Store at room temperature (<25°C) out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Nett Volume: 1 Litre.
- Probiotic Microbes, Water, Bentonite, Molasses, Salts.
Notice: Sedimentation may form. This is normal as this is a natural product. Simply shake before use.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product22/02/2021, By KumaranFantastic product! Worked within 48 hours and far better than barley straw concentrate in my opinion.08/04/2020, By LouGreat product and does the job.04/04/2020, By ChrisWorked first time in our 2 little ponds. Needed something to use that won't harm the frogs, toads, and insects that rely on the ponds30/03/2020, By ChrisSo far so good, have only used it once but it seems to get the job done28/03/2020, By GreenLooks clean
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.