- All-natural probiotic drain and septic tank cleaner
- Non-corrosive (safe to use on all types of drains, pipes and ceramics)
- Treats the source of foul drain and septic tank odours
- Breaks down fats, grease and organic residues
- Neutralises bad smells
- No eco-toxic chemical Ingredients
- Made using natural fermentation
- No VOCs
- For the treatment of blocked and smelly kitchen, bathroom and outside drains and sinks.
- Initial shock treatment: 250 ml undiluted per affected drain or sink. Leave to soak overnight.
- Maintenance to keep drains clean: 50 ml undiluted per affected drain or sink per week. Leave to soak overnight.
- Septic tank usage: initial treatment to activate septic tank or soak away, pour 1 litre of Green Vizion Drain Cleaner into the septic tank or soak away via toilet, sink or drain.
- Maintenance treatment for septic tanks: apply 250 ml undiluted per resident per month via toilet, sink or drain.
- Store at room temperature (<25°C) out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Nett Volume: 1 Litre.
- Water, Molasses, Bentonite, Probiotic Microbes, Colourants, Natural Odorizers.
Notice: Sedimentation may form. This is normal as this is a natural product. Simply shake before use.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 3 people would recommend this product10/05/2021, By RishayHad the bathroom drain professionally cleaned and working 100%. Plumbers recommended periodic maintenance. Used the entire 1L in a clean drain which blocked up 3 weeks later. Bicarb and vinegar did a better job.31/12/2020, By RobertaNo difference to the state of my drain. A non starter. Don't waste your money10/04/2020, By EllanaGood product and it does the job.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.