- No added fats, sugars or salt
- Source of healthy fats
- ButtaNutt supports the local charity Community Keepers
Did You Know? Pecan trees grow between 70 and 100 feet high; they can live for up to 200 years and only produce nuts once every two years.
Recipe for Flourless Pecan Butter Cookies:
- 1 cup ButtaNutt Pecan & Macadamia Nut Butter
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 1tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Coarse sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper & set aside.
- Combine the nut butter, sugar, vanilla & egg in a bowl until well-mixed.
- Spoon 1Tbsp dollops of the mixture onto your baking sheet. Flatten the top of each one gently with a fork.
- Sprinkle a little coarse salt on top of each cookie.
- Bake until golden around the edges (about 10 minutes). Cool on a wire rack, serve & enjoy!
- Available in 250g or 1 kg
- Dry roasted organic pecan nuts (70%), dry roasted macadamia nuts (30%)
- Allergens: Tree nuts
- Manufactured in a peanut-free facilit
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product21/09/2019, By smDelicious!03/09/2019, By RomarioPerfect combo in terms of taste and nutrients. Sweet packaging and branding as well!08/06/2019, By meganCreamy, tasty, delish21/03/2019, By TaniaBecause it comes unsalted and unsweetened, I like to occasionally modify it a bit, e.g. by adding a bit of salt. I sometimes mix the paste into a drink (with almond milk) but mostly just eat it neat. I'm on a low carbohydrate gluten-free dairy-free diet, and this fits in pretty well.18/02/2019, By Elfriedelove the combo.23/11/2018, By SueVery tasty
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.