- Natural pregnancy support fish oil capsules
- Each capsule contains - 300mg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) and 42mg Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
- Suitable for women before, during and after pregnancy
- Helps to develop the foetus’ brain and eyes
- Can improve maternal outcomes
- Support foetal brain growth spurt in the final trimester of pregnancy
- Preserved with Humectant - Glycerol and D-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin-E)
- Blended with omega-6 gamma linolenic acid (GLA) from Evening Primrose
- Contain Palm Oil derivatives from Humectant preservative
- Halaal friendly
- Friend of the Sea approved
- Certified according to International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS)
- Made with fish oil from sustainably sourced Sardines and Anchovies
- Added with Bovine Gelatin
- Free of Aspartame, Gluten and Saccharine
- Flordis Equazen Mumomega Pregnancy Capsules contain omega-3 and omega-6 long-chain fatty acids. The added fish oil is sustainably sourced from Sardines and Anchovies in the Southern Pacific and Morocco sea. These fish are known to have a naturally high level of DHA. One capsule of this brain supporting medication daily throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding ensures recommended doses of DHA.
- The role of essential fatty acids (EFAs), which include omega-3s (EPA and DHA) and omega-6 (GLA), in supporting brain function and learning development continues to grow as an area of research.
- One capsule daily taken with food.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- 30 Capsules
- Each capsule contains: Fish Oil Concentrated (54%) (United Kingdom Oil), Gelatin (Bovine), Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera Blennies L.) (14%), Humectant [Glycerol, D-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin-E)].
- Consult a healthcare professional before using these supplements.
- Paper board box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.