- Chewable - ideal if your child struggles with swallowing pills
- Helps to support the brain development of your children
- Can improve attention and concentration
- Aids the enhancement of your child’s learning abilities
- Suitable by children from 3 years of age and onwards
- Halaal friendly
- Friend of the Sea approved
- Certified according to International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS)
- Sweetened with Xylitol
- Preserved with Glycerol and D-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin-E)
- May contain Palm Oil derivatives
- Added with Bovine Gelatin
- The role of essential fatty acids (EFAs), which include omega-3s (EPA and DHA) and omega-6 (GLA), in supporting brain function and learning development continues to grow as an area of research.
- Equazen is a unique composition with a scientifically proven ratio of EPA:DHA:GLA = 9:3:1, which has been proven to help improve cognitive functions in children who had learning difficulties. EPA, DHA and GLA all play an important role in brain development.
- As much as their Equazen range can be beneficial for children with ADHD, ADD, Dyspraxia and Dyslexia, Flordis recommend consulting a healthcare professional before including it in your child’s diet.
- The Omega-6, gamma linolenic acid (GLA), is solely from Evening Primrose Oil.
- Suitable for use in children aged 3 years onwards.
- Starting dose: Take 6 chews per day for the first 3 months of use.
- Maintenance dose: Take 2 chews per day thereafter.
- Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
- 60 Capsules
- Fish Oil Concentrated, Glycerol, Gelatin (Bovine), Evening Primrose Oil, (Oenothera Blennies L.), Xylitol, Strawberry Flavour, Cellulose, Maize Starch & D-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin-E), Antioxidant (Tocopherol-rich Extract).
- Equazen® eye q Chews is well tolerated.
- Tolerability data from clinical investigations as well as the post-marketing experience support the safety profile of Equazen formulations.
- Paper board box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.