- Natural deworming remedy for pets
- Made with herbal & homeopathic Ingredients
- With wormwood & Licorice extract
- Antiparasitic & detoxing benefits
- Helps to expel internal parasites like roundworm & tapeworm
- Promotes digestive health & balance after parasitic infection
- Calms the digestive system, helps with digestive function
- Reduces digestive symptoms like flatulence, nausea & bloating
- A natural tincture packaged in glass
- The drops may be mixed with food or a treat.
- To be taken 2-3 times a day for 4 days.
- Cats & small dogs: 2-3 drops.
- Medium dogs: 5 drops.
- Large dogs: 8-10 drops.
- Repeat after 2 weeks.
Please Note: Always consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding pets.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (licorice root), Agrimonia Eupatoria (Agrimony), Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow), Artemesia Africana (Wormwood or Wilde-als), Chamomilla (30C), Cina (30C), Ethanol (Natural Preservative and Extracting Agent).
- Amber Glass Bottle, Plastic Lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product01/11/2023, By RuthWorks amazingly for our dog, but our cats didn't like the taste.07/10/2022, By Robin HoodMy pets have had bad reactions to other commercial de-wormers and so I decided to try this. It's amazing. Easy to use...just add to their food. It doesn't cause bad side effects yet it's effective...you just need to be diligent with using. Anything natural won't be instant, but at least the pets will be healthier for it.
Will keep using.21/10/2020, By NandiBeen using it for about a week on my cat, so will be back to review after a bit to see what kind of difference this makes
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.