- Herbal remedy for digestive issues in dogs & cats
- With slippery elm, licorice & marshmallow extracts
- Helps to relieve the symptoms of common digestive complaints
- Improves digestive functioning & reduces inflammation
- Reduces vomiting caused by digestive problems or stress
- Detoxes the digestive system
- Soothes gastric mucus membranes
- Improves energy & general wellbeing
- Helps in the recovery from digestive problems
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Capsules may be given whole or opened & mixed with food or a treat.
- Cats & small dogs: Half capsule twice daily.
- Medium dogs: 1 capsule twice daily.
- Large dogs: 1-2 capsules twice daily.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 60 Vegan Capsules
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice), Ulmus Fulva (Slippery Elm), Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow), Brown Rice Powder (Inactive Ingredient).
- Recyclable Plastic Tub.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product07/05/2021, By MarilyAwesome product07/05/2021, By AnnI have reordered this already. Good ingredients, soothing upset dog tummies and digestive issues. Love the Feelgood pets products.21/02/2021, By ShelleyGreat for dogs with acid reflux and gastrointestinal disorders.23/01/2021, By SharonIt's working for my furbaby. I am happy with the product. It seems to be doing when it says it should22/12/2020, By MelThis product is simply amazing. My dog suffers from digestive issues and was recently ill and lost a lot of weight. His medicine did not completely improve his weight or bowel movements. He has been on this product for a week and gained all his weight back, he has normal bowel movement and his coat is looking great, also no more acid reflux! I will be purchasing this product again without a doubt.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.