- Herbal & homeopathic allergy remedy for pets
- Natural powdered formula in vegan-friendly capsules
- A preventative & supportive treatment for common allergies in pets
- Safe & effective
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Sprinkle granules directly into the mouth and hold closed briefly.
- Initial dose: every 30 minutes for up to 10 doses. Thereafter 3 times daily. May be discontinued if symptoms subside.
- Cats & small dogs: 1 pinch.
- Medium dogs: 2 pinches.
- Large dogs: 1/4 capful.
- Not recommended for pregnant or nursing pets.
- Not suitable for animals with surgical implants.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Quercetin, Euphrasia Officials (Eyebright), Silica (6C,) Nat. Mur. (D6), Kali Mur. (D6), Calc Fluor (6C), Calc Phos (6C) & Sucrose, in Vegan-Friendly Capsules.
- Recyclable Plastic Tub.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product07/05/2021, By AnnI can see the difference in our 2 dogs with skin allergies. One's itching is almost gone from this product alone, and the one who often had to go on cortisone, is now receiving less medication. It seems that Allergyclear may take a while to start working in some cases.14/10/2020, By BernadineOur Africanis puppy has been on cortisone her whole life with severe skin allergy. She is now 9 months old I was finally able to reduce her to getting cortisone every second day, but even this was a stretch as on her "off" days she started scratching again frantically. Out of desperation I decided to try this product "AllergiClear". I saw an improvement almost immediately. She has been on it for nearly 3 weeks and I was able to reduce her cortisone to every 3rd day. I am ordering it again and am hoping to extend even further between dosages of cortisone and then finally stop the cortisone altogether.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.