- Homeopathic remedy for anxiety in pets
- Can be used in stressful situations (fireworks or thunderstorms)
- Helps pets to cope during times of domestic stress (moving house, new baby, etc)
- Can be used chronically for nervous pets with nervous dispositions
- Calms your pet during visits to the vet
- Helps pets to adjust to a new home environment
- Safe, effective & quick-acting
- Convenient dissolvable granule form
- Packaged in glass
- Sprinkle on the tongue or mix with wet food.
- Preventative: 2-3 doses may be safely given daily as a nerve tonic for pets with nervous dispositions, or those with anxiety due to traumatic histories.
- Acute: Use as needed for acute anxiety linked to a stressful event. Administer every hour until symptoms subside.
- Miniature dogs & small puppies: 1 large pinch.
- Small to medium dogs: 2 pinches.
- Medium to large dogs: ¼ capful.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Scutellaria (D3), Passiflora (D3), Kali phos (6C), Arg nit. (30C), Sucrose (Inactive Ingredient).
- Amber Glass Bottle, Plastic Lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.