Traditional fertility tonic herbs for female reproductive health & potency and promotion of conception
Use Fertile XX (for women) regularly to:
- Promote healthy and regular ovulation
- Correct hormone imbalances underlying infertility
- Strengthen and tone fallopian tubes
- Promote ovarian health
- Support healthy uterine functioning
- Regulate menstrual cycle
- Boost libido and sexual pleasure
- Relieve the symptoms of PMS and improve overall systemic health
No medicine, including herbal medicine, can help if there are structural problems that affect infertility or when infertility is due to serious genetic problems. It is therefore important to consult your doctor in order to find out what is preventing pregnancy. This will ensure that you receive the correct treatment.
The Healing Ingredients
- Vitex agnus-castus (Chasteberry) helps the pituitary gland in the brain to stimulate the ovulation process and has been shown to improve production of progesterone and inhibit the production of prolactin. A deficiency in progesterone and high prolactin levels can both inhibit ovulation and make it difficult to conceive. Chasteberry has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years. In recent times, it has been increasingly accepted, even by conventional Western medicine, as an effective treatment to promote hormonal balance and health.
- Cimicifuga racemosa (Black Cohosh) has been used for thousands of years by native Americans and some forms of the herb have also been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is used for a variety of complaints, but has become well known in the Western World for its beneficial effect on hormone functioning due to its phyto-estrogenic properties. Black Cohosh is also used by herbalists to prevent miscarriage. Many women miscarry very early in pregnancy and may not even realise that they have been pregnant.
- Eleutherococcus senticosis (Siberian Ginseng) is an ancient and highly respected Chinese tonic with a wide variety of medicinal uses. Chinese herbalists recommend Siberian Ginseng to restore vital energy and promote overall systemic functioning. It is known to support sexual functioning and to promote fertility and is often recommended as an aphrodisiac. It can also be very beneficial in the treatment of infertility related to stress. Used regularly, Siberian Ginseng can regulate the menstrual cycle, improve hormone balance and tone the uterus to improve the ability of the foetus to implant after conception.
Using Fertile XX and Fertile XY together can optimise male and female reproductive health and increase the chances of healthy conception.
Fertile XX is a concentrated tincture which comes in convenient drop form. The therapeutic dose is 15 - 20 drops in a little water or juice, three times a day.
Although all the ingredients in Fertile XX are well tolerated and safe, safety in pregnancy has not yet been established. As a precaution it is therefore best for women to stop taking them as soon as conception has taken place.
Active ingredients: Vitex agnus-castus, Cimicifuga racemosa, Eleutherococcus senticosis. Inactive ingredient: Ethanol
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.