- Homeopathic remedies formulated to improve concentration and attention span
- May help reduce impulsive behaviours as part of a well-rounded remedial program
- Most effective in conjunction with physical activity, a balanced diet and consistent discipline
- Chewable tablets & dropper administration
- Contains alcohol
- Contains lactose
- Vegetarian with dairy
- BrightSpark: On the first day, dissolve 1 tablet in a clean mouth every hour for 6 hours. Thereafter dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth 3 times daily. The second dosage can be taken at 3pm or 4pm for those children that are in school. Use on an empty stomach.
- Focus Formula: Children up to the age of 15: Take one drop per age year of the child in a little water or juice every morning and evening after meals.
- Teenagers over 16: 15 - 20 drops in a little water or juice every morning and evening after meals.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Bundle Includes: 1 x Feelgood Health BrightSpark (125 chewable tablets), 1 x Feelgood Health Focus Formula (50 ml).
- Feelgood Health BrightSpark: Tuberculinum (30C), Arsen iod. (30C), Hyoscyamus (30C), Verat alb. (30C), Lactose.
- Feelgood Health Focus Formula: Ginkgo biloba, Scutellaria laterifolia, Matricaria recutita, Centella recutita, Avina sativa, Urtica urens, Aspalathus linearis, Ethanol.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this productMy daughter is more confident in school, she completes her work. There's no early morning tantrums to not go to school.09/11/2020, By RehanaMy daughter is more confident in school, she completes her work. There's no early morning tantrums to not go to school.23/10/2020, By MONJAAmazing NATURAL product for children. We have been using this combo for 4 months now. And a WOW!!!!! is in order.09/02/2020, By ClaudsMy daughter is more calm and in control of her behavior since using the product07/02/2020, By OrignalGood one
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.