Traditional fertility tonic herbs for male reproductive health & potency. Promotes sperm health and motility.
Use Fertile XY (for men) regularly to:
- Improve the functioning of male sexual organs (prostate, seminal vesicles, testes, penis)
- Increase sperm production
- Improve sperm motility and health
- Boost testosterone levels
- Counteract the effects of free radicals on sperm health
- Increase sex drive, strengthen erections and encourage greater sexual pleasure
- Improve overall systemic health
No medicine, including herbal medicine, can help if there are structural problems that affect infertility or when infertility is due to serious genetic problems. It is therefore important to consult your doctor in order to find out what is preventing pregnancy. This will ensure that you receive the correct treatment.
- Epimedium grandiflorum, also known as Yin Yang Huo or Horny Goat Weed, is a powerful remedy in Traditional Chinese Medicine and has been used for thousands of years to promote male potency and as an aphrodisiac. Recent research has confirmed that Yin Yang Huo can increase sperm production and stimulate sexual desire.
- Centella Asiatica, also known as Gotu Cola, is well known in Ayurvedic (Indian) and African Traditional Medicine and has a wide range of beneficial effects. Regular use helps to strengthen connective tissue and the cells in the walls of blood vessels, including the seminiferous tubules which manufacture sperm. Improved circulation due to the use of Gotu Cola will ensure adequate blood supply and nutrition to the male organs and also helps to strengthen erections and sexual desire.
- Tribulus terristis, also known as Gokshura, is another important Ayurvedic remedy, which is an excellent tonic for the reproductive system. Gokshura has been used in Ayurvedic Medicine for thousands of years as a tonic for the reproductive system, to enhance the health of reproductive organs and to treat infertility. It is also beneficial in the treatment of stress (which can interfere with fertility) due to its calming effect on the nervous system.
NOTE: Using Fertile XX and Fertile XY together can optimise male and female reproductive health and increase the chances of healthy conception.
Fertile XY is a concentrated tincture which come in convenient drop form. The therapeutic dose is 15 - 20 drops in a little water or juice, three times a day.
Active ingredients: Epimedium grandiflorum, Centella asiatica, Tribulus terristis. Inactive ingredient: Ethanol
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.