- A mix of salted peanuts & raisins
- Grown locally
- No added sulphates
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Raisins are high in magnesium & fibre
- Peanuts are packed with plant-based protein
- A tasty, classic snack
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags that are 100% plastic-free and recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product26/10/2023, By YolandeLove this range, very fresh too.15/02/2023, By JudithUnfortunately, the ration mentioned is incorrect. There were a lot less peanuts than raisins. The raisins also had a gritty texture which was unpleasant. Peanuts were nice enough. Just wish there were more of them. The saltiness was quite nicely balanced.09/12/2021, By EwaldThis is the peanuts and raisins I remember as a child. Nice, big, juicy raisins and delightfully large peanuts!21/10/2021, By NiceWell prepared nuts and raisins, munchy and my favourite go to snack. Also an ideal snack for toddlers, may daughter loves them.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.