- Selection of our lovely local products
- Karoo Almonds, Dried Mango & Raw Fynbos Honey
- Raw almonds are filled with plant-based protein & vitamin E
- Almonds are a low GI snack adds crunch to any meal
- Dried mango rich in fibre & a good source of fortifying iron
- Mango is high in vitamin A & C
- Our dried mango is preservative & sulphite-free
- 100% Pure & natural raw fynbos honey
- Honey has rich diversity & sweet abundance of the Fynbos biome
- Sourced from a badger friendly farm
- No added sugar
- No palm oil or hydrogenated oil
- No preservatives or additives
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Potted in recyclable glass jars
- 100% Plastic-free
- Palm oil-free
- Locally sourced from farm to jar
- Makes for a wonderful gift
- Contains products of the hive: not suitable for vegans
- Raw Fynbos Honey: Add to oats, smoothies, breakfast bowls and toast. Ideal to use when baking.
- Karoo Almonds: Enjoy on their own or add to food for a delightful crunch.
- Dried Mango: Makes for a wonderful on-the-go snack.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- Use within the expiry date.
- Raw honey naturally crystallizes. To liquify, simply place the container in warm water.
- Raw Fynbos Honey: 500 ml
- Karoo Almonds: Almonds (tree nuts)
- Dried Mango: Mango
- Jute Bag: Dimensions: 40 cm x 34 cm x 14 cm; Capacity: 19 Litres.
- Jute Bag: Hessian (Jute), Polypropylene Laminate
- Raw Fynbos Honey: Raw Honey
- Karoo Almonds: Almonds
- Dried Mango: Dehydrated Mango
Packaging: Held within a Faithful to Nature Jute Bag.
- Almond (Tree Nuts).
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.