- Natural raw almond nuts
- Locally sourced from the Karoo
- No additives or preservatives
- No added salt
- High in protein
- A great source of calcium
- Rich in vitamin E
- Low in sodium
- Low glycaemic index
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- Add to smoothies, salads or enjoy as a snack
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags that are 100% recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Available in 250 g and 650 g.
- Almonds (tree nuts).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 2423
- Protein (g): 21.2
- Carbohydrate (g): 22
- of which Total Sugar (g): 4.2
- Total Fat (g): 50.0
- of which Saturated Fat (g):3.8
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 31.6
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 12.3
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 12.5
- Sodium (mg): 19
- Almond (Tree Nuts).
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Produced in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product27/11/2021, By MishkaGood quality and fresh
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.