- Natural almond flour
- Preservative-free, sulphite-free
- Naturally gluten-free & wheat-free
- Great from baking
- Low GI
- Ideal for Banting & low-carb diets
- Use as a wheat flour substitute in baking
- Use to crumb meat & vegetables
- Almonds are high in vitamin E, fibre, protein, calcium & healthy fats
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags that are 100% recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Use as a wheat flour substitute in baking.
- Use to crumb meat & vegetables.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Available in 250 g or 650 g.
- Almonds (Tree Nuts).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 2469
- Protein (g): 21.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 19
- of which Total Sugar (g): 4.6
- Total Fat (g): 52.5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 4.0
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 33.4
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 12.4
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 12.4
- Sodium (mg): 19
- Almonds (Tree Nuts).
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Produced in the USA and/or Spain and/or Australia.
13 out of 14 people would recommend this product27/10/2023, By JulieMade pancakes. Came out nice13/06/2023, By AustinThe whole almonds used in this flour sets it above all others. 1kg should make it's debut soon.13/06/2023, By MishkaVery good quality product. Bigger pack better value. Nevertheless, sale prices permit affordability. It would be awesome if Ftn could source other similar flours locally. All the more reason to support them. There's numerous manufacturers locally who export their products for a better return but surely if the public is made aware of the items that are available locally, then they would purchase those instead of imported brands. A huge factor is quality of produce though. People won't mind paying a fair price for quality as long as there's no price gouging.08/04/2023, By FaeezahCompetitive Price and good for Fathead dough20/10/2022, By NoeksIt's gluten free, it has a good flavour and I use it for baking, especially biscuits (mixed with other gluten free flours). Always buy it when its on a special price. This flour is a good quality too.23/05/2022, By CharmaineGreat product this is all i use for macrons best flour23/05/2022, By CharmaineGreat product this is all i use for macrons best flour24/03/2022, By LaurenVery oily. Do not use this for macarons.14/03/2022, By LaraLove the fine texture. I would prefer if the non blanched pieces were removed though.11/02/2022, By CharmaineGreat product use it for macrons love it11/12/2021, By ValBought on a special. True to FtN, good flavour and great for the 3 minute mug cake and muffins.31/08/2021, By NashReally good for macarons31/08/2021, By NashReally good for macarons23/08/2021, By CharmaineGreat product made macrons with it and it came out beautiful
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.