1kg of Entice pure white rice flour
- Use for dusting chicken or fish.
- Bind meatballs and fish cakes or thicken sauces and gravies.
- Make waffles and batters.
- Blend with other gluten free flours for baking.
- Wheat and gluten free
- Entice specially selects their white rice for its baking quality
- No GMO, preservatives, colourants and animal products.
- Natural, unbleached
- Produced in a completely gluten free factory
- Smoother texture than wheat in sauces
- Rich recipes like a chocolate cake, and those with nuts, fruits etc will taste just like they were baked with wheat flour
- Recipes included on the packaging
- Rice flour does not stale as quickly as other gluten free flours and stays fresh for longer
- Rice flour products freeze exceptionally well
Health Benefits of Rice flour
- A suitable and healthy replacement for wheat flour for a gluten-free diet.
- High in protein
- Contains insoluble fibre, the substance that helps waste material move through the intestines.
- Low in sodium, saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Mixture of complex nutrients and carbohydrates.
- Rich in resistant starch that induces the growth of healthy bacteria
- Rich in manganese, which helps in the proper development of bones and cartilage. It also helps in better absorption of calcium.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product09/08/2017, By thefastedplantWorks like regular flour but my bread came out slightly dumpy but that could just be my ingredients. I'm still struggling to get balance with my egg replacement products between flax eggs and mashed bananas. I'll try the rice flour again though
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.