- Refill pack for your EcoEgg Laundry Egg
- Kind to your skin, the environment and your pocket
- Suitable for sensitive skin types and people with eczema
- Endorsed by the UK’s National Eczema Society
- Packaged in FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) certified paper and plant based inks
- Tourmaline pellets weaken the adhesive forces between dirt and fabrics
- Mineral pellets naturally ionize the oxygen molecules in water to lift away dirt and grime
- Totally grey water safe
- Doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals, petroleum based substances, optical brighteners, bleaches, ammonias or optimisers
- The 210 washes can clean up to 1 years worth of laundry
- Works out to to approx. 85 cents per wash
- Completely replaces laundry detergent
- Scented with natural essential oils
- No harsh chemicals
- Not tested on animals
How to refill your EcoEgg:
- To open the egg, grip each half. Push the button in and twist the bottom half in the opposite direction of the arrow until the two triangles line up
- Separate the two halves of the egg
- Stand the large (more pointed) half of the EcoEgg on a flat surface and empty three packs of the white mineral pellets and the one pack of the dark coloured tourmaline pellets into it
- Place the smaller half back on top of the larger half, lining up the triangles so that they are pointing at each other. Twist together in the direction of the arrow, until the triangle is now lined up with the dot, and you hear and feel the button clicking into place
- Ensure the EcoEgg is fixed firmly back together before use, with the button located in place, and the bottom triangle facing the ‘dot’
- Illustrated instructions can be found here (http://www.ecoegg.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/LaundryEgg210WashRefillsinstructions.pdf )
- Store in a dry place.
- Contains 80 grams of mineral pellets per pack.
- Available In: Fresh Linen, and Spring Blossom
- Mineral Pellets: Sodium Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Metasilicate, Emulsifier, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Citrate, Essential Oils
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United Kingdom
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product26/09/2020, By JennaLove ecoegg. It didn't work before but that was the washing machine's fault. Now we have a new one, it works great. My skin is much less irritated.17/01/2020, By SupportWow13/11/2019, By LisaI have been using it for more than a year. Cleans my laundry beautifully (for some stains you need to pretreat, but would have mostly had to do that anyway with regular detergent too). Very economical. Safe, enviromentally friendly and worksvery well for me07/05/2019, By NinaAfter 5 months of using the laundry egg I can say that I am very disappointed. Yes, it does save you money as it's very economical but it doesn't really do anything to your laundry... Honestly the results would be the same if you used just water with no detergent. The laundry doesn't come out clean and there is not even the slightest fresh scent.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.