- 50ml tin
- Multi-purpose herbal healing balm
- Eases mild aches and muscular pains
- Relieves headaches
- Soothes sunburn, minor burns and skin irritations
- Hydrates dry skin, cracked heels and elbows
- Alleviates bruising and varicose vein pain
The healing oils in this skin-saving salve recipe work to target different kinds of pain and discomfort:
- Wintergreen is a powerful pain-relieving, antispasmodic botanical. It’s ideal for soothing tension headaches, muscular pain or inflammation.
Did You Know? Wintergreen is also called “mother nature’s aspirin”. The oil has a strong but pleasant minty-bubblegum scent.
- Lavender soothes itching, inflamed or rashy skin. It has natural antiseptic properties, so it helps to prevent infection. Lavender oil also calms the mind, relieves headaches and prevents sleepless nights.
- Rosemary oil is antimicrobial and antiseptic, so it helps to prevent cuts, burns and scrapes from getting infected.
- Clary sage is a potent pain-killing herb that helps to relieve cramping, making it a great remedy for muscle spasms and stiffness. It also promotes skin health and reduces inflammation.
If you are pregnant, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using any clary sage products.
Coconut oil, olive oil infused with rosemary and lavender, natural beeswax, calendula oil, lavender essential oil, rosemary essential oil, clary sage essential oil, wintergreen essential oil
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.