- 50ml tin
- Multi-purpose herbal healing balm
- Eases mild aches and muscular pains
- Relieves headaches
- Soothes sunburn, minor burns and skin irritations
- Hydrates dry skin, cracked heels and elbows
- Alleviates bruising and varicose vein pain
The healing oils in this skin-saving salve recipe work to target different kinds of pain and discomfort:
- Wintergreen is a powerful pain-relieving, antispasmodic botanical. It’s ideal for soothing tension headaches, muscular pain or inflammation.
Did You Know? Wintergreen is also called “mother nature’s aspirin”. The oil has a strong but pleasant minty-bubblegum scent.
- Lavender soothes itching, inflamed or rashy skin. It has natural antiseptic properties, so it helps to prevent infection. Lavender oil also calms the mind, relieves headaches and prevents sleepless nights.
- Rosemary oil is antimicrobial and antiseptic, so it helps to prevent cuts, burns and scrapes from getting infected.
- Clary sage is a potent pain-killing herb that helps to relieve cramping, making it a great remedy for muscle spasms and stiffness. It also promotes skin health and reduces inflammation.
If you are pregnant, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using any clary sage products.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product24/09/2020, By TashaThis really works!! I had a headache and rubbed some of this on my forehead and my headache disappeared! 10/1007/02/2019, By FrancinaWorks well for bruising, stops it in its tracks.21/07/2017, By Jeanne JLovely natural product which bring reliefs from aches and pains!02/06/2017, By KarenGreat for mosquito bites and general sores or cuts.
The scent of the combination of ingredients is also soothing.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.