- Natural foam bath with orange & mandarin
- No SLS
- No parabens or phthalates
- No artificial fragrances
- Leaves skin feeling soft & clean
- Biodegradable, environmentally safe formula
- Add a small amount to running bath water. Soak & enjoy.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Purified Water, Saponified Coconut Extract, Decyl And Lauryl Glucoside (Source: Coconuts), Coco Betaine (Coconuts), Soy Protein, Vegetable Glycerine, Oils of Mandarin, Orange and Lemon, Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Citric Acid, Ascorbic acid
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product22/07/2021, By SamThe smell is AMAZING and it doesn't leave a soapy feeling on your skin. Liquid is clear and very runny, I end up using a lot more than normal foam baths.17/07/2021, By GiannaIt smells nice, I enjoy the fact that it’s organic and feels good on the skin. It does not dry skin out, but the bottle is small in size.10/05/2021, By PaigeI tried the lavender bubble bath from the same company. Although I prefer lavender to citrus. The smell of this bubble bath was wonderful I now prefer it to the lavender.04/10/2020, By AnnaInvigorating and perfect for starting the day. The almond foam bath is soothing and great for a bedtime bath05/08/2020, By JadeSmells great! Good to know that it is biodegradable. Love that we are reducing our footprint! Only wish you didn't have to use so much to make a lot of bubbles....18/07/2020, By KrystalThis bubble bath bubbles really nicely and it smells amazing. It is nice to use one that is good for my body.03/06/2020, By Lizelovely bubble bath22/05/2020, By BhavFirst time trying the earthsap foam bath. Use their shower gels regularly. This smells amazing and foams up so well. Love it!18/05/2020, By ClaireFresh and bright
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.