Our henna powder is also super for body art!
Henna Paste For Body Art
- Sift enough Henna to make about 1 1/4 cups dry, sifted Henna powder.
- Place 2 ts Instant Coffee in a pot and boil hard in about 1 1/2 cups of water until it reduces to about a 3/4 cup of dark liquid.
- Mix just enough coffee liquid into the Henna powder to create a thick paste.The hot liquid will make the powder ball up a little, so be sure to mix it into a well-blended and smooth paste.
- Add about 2 TS of Lemon Juice – fresh is best.
- Add about 5 drops each of Eucalyptus Oil and Clove Oil, and mix in.This should make a thin paste, without being runny. If it is too runny, add a little more sifted Henna powder. If it is too thick, add a little more concentrated coffee liquid, or plain water. Allow the paste to settle and cool for about 2 hours.
- Have fun!
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product21/12/2017, By LeratoI LOVED this henna! No chemicals, and my hair is deliciously soft!04/12/2017, By JoanneAbsolutely LOVED this Henna, i have been a henna head for some time now already and this is by a mile the best henna i have used and will continue to only use this brand- so long as it stays the same, its was wonderfully sifted as opposed to some of the alternatives that i have used which made it so much easier to wash out (henna can be a pest to wash out) looking forward to this product being back in stock so that i can get some bags!28/11/2017, By DemiGreat shine and smell to my hair.28/08/2017, By CelesteIts been so hard trying to find henna, and this was a god-send. Loved using this, after the first time, can't wait to use it again. My hair is looking absolutely amazing.21/04/2017, By CARMENI love this product! It's my go-to for a henna gloss. Please never discontinue it.05/05/2016, By yolandeI just love this product... this is the only henna that actually covers the grey hair and makes my hair look healthy and vibrant! everybody always comments on how they love the colour... will definitely recommend to others! I just find that by mixing it with tea makes my hair dry....where if I mix it with red wine and coconut oil my hair softer!12/05/2015, By AldeGreat product, fantastic price! If red is your colour this is all you need!08/03/2015, By ThatoThis product has a great stain when mixed with something acidic. I didn have much time to let it sit and release the dye so I mixed it with some Apple Cider Vinegar, cold water and let it sit for about 30 minutes before I put it on my head.
Now I love the dye release. I might be wrong but that indicates that it has a high lawsonia content- which is all the good stuff that strengthens your hair. So I loved it for this
Why 3 stars: This product is sooooooo difficult to wash off. Ive used another brand before and the powder was much finer than this one. It took more than a week of INTENSE hair washing before I did not have any more tiny crushed leaves/ branches/twigs coming off my head.
Id give it 5 stars if it was better sifted. But there should be zero doubts about its ability to give you beautiful and shiny locks.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.