- Healthy alternative to hydrogenated oils
- Has a wonderful buttery, nutty & slightly sweet flavour
- Easily digestible; stimulates the digestive system
- No artificial additives, preservatives or trans-fats
- Suitable for those with lactose intolerance
- Source of vitamins A, D, E & K
- High smoke point (250°C); doesn’t release nasty carcinogens when heated
- Source of short chain fatty acids, with anti-viral & anti-cancer properties
- Improves your body’s absorption of fat-soluble vitamins
- Long shelf life; keeps really well even without refrigeration
Earth Products ghee is ethically and humanely sourced from grass-fed cows in the Midlands; no bovine growth hormone injections are used.
Did You Know? Although ghee is made from butter, all the milk solids (dairy particles) are filtered out. That means it’s safe for anyone with lactose intolerance or casein intolerance, and won’t trigger allergies.
Please Note: While ghee contains no dairy, it is still derived from a dairy product and therefore while it is suitable for those with dairy allergies, it is not considered vegan.
Recipe for Ghee Mayo:
- 2 egg yolks
- 1tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼tsp mustard (or dried mustard powder)
- ¼tsp salt
- ¾cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5tbsp Earth Products Ghee, at room temperature
- Blend the yolks, lemon juice, mustard & salt in a food processor until combined.
- While blending, gradually add the oil until the mixture begins to thicken (at least 30 seconds).
- When the mixture has thickened into mayonnaise, scrape it into a bowl & stir in ghee one tablespoon at a time, until you get your desired flavour.
- Refrigerate & use within 4-5 days.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product27/04/2018, By SamAmazing quality04/07/2016, By KirstenI was surprised to find this on FTN. Ive only ever had supermarket ghee before so I have been absolutely blown away by this product. Next time I need to get the bigger one!23/06/2016, By MaritaI love this product, very good quality. I use it to utter my toast and for frying.15/01/2016, By CherylHaving never used ghee before, bought it to try and now I dont think I can use normal butter in a most what I cook because this is great, fell in love with this taste and way healthier too!19/04/2015, By EileenThis is a very nice ghee.The flavour and taste is so nice. I will def buy this over and over again.!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.