- 18-in-1 liquid castile soap scented with essential oils
- Ultra-concentrated multipurpose soap
- Can be used on face, body, hair - food, dishes, floors, pets and more
- Just 4 drops are enough for a shower!
- Free from synthetic detergents, foaming agents and surfactants
- No artificial fragrances, preservatives and colours
- Bottle is made from 100% recycled materials (PET)
- No animal Ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
How To Use Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castile Soap? Dilute! Dilute! Dilute!
Body & Beauty:
- Face: 2-3 drops on we hands, applied to wet face.
- Body: 1 small squirt on a wet washcloth, applied to wet body.
- Hair: ½ tablespoon in your hand, worked into wet hair, or dilute ½ tablespoon in ½ a cup of water work that into wet hair.
- Bath: Completely depends on water amount, but roughly 2 tablespoons soap in an average sized tub. (Doesn’t bubble, but still cleans)
- Shaving: Face - 10 drops; Underarms - 3 drops; Legs - ½ teaspoon ; Work to a lather in wet hands and apply to area.
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush. (Yes, it tastes like soap and may take some time getting used to)
- Foot Bath: 1 ½ teaspoons in small tub of hot water.
- Clearing Congestion: 1 tablespoon in a bowl of steaming hot water. Breathe in mist with a towel draped over the head.
- Dishes (handwashing): Pre-dilute 1:10 with water. Squirt on a scrub brush and scrub dishes.
- Laundry: ⅓ - ½ capfuls of soap for a large load in a normal washer. Add ½ capfuls of white spirit vinegar to the rinse cycle. Use half of these amounts for high-efficiency washing machines.
- Mopping: ½ capful of soap in 2 litres of hot water.
- All-Purpose Cleaning: ¼ capful of soap in a quart of water in a spray bottle. Add ¼ teaspoon Tea Tree Essential Oil if desired.
- Windows: 1 tablespoon of soap in 750 ml of water in a spray bottle. Follow up with pure carbonated water (club soda/seltzer water), or half white spirit vinegar/half water.
- Toilet: Predilute 1:4 with water in a squirt bottle. Add ¼ teaspoon Tea Tree Essential Oil. Empty toilet by turning off the water at the tap and flushing. Squirt the bowl thoroughly, sprinkle Sodium bicarbonate powder on the toilet brush, scrub the bowl, let sit for 10 minutes, turn on water and flush.
Fruit & Veggie Rinse: 1 dash (approx. ¼ teaspoon) in a bowl of water. Dunk produce and swish. Then rinse in clear water.
Dog Washing: Amount varies widely depending on size, hair type and length, as well as overall dirtiness. Dr. Bronner wets her dog thoroughly, then starts to work in castile soap up and down their flanks and hackles until she reaches a good lather. She really massages it in, down to the skin. This soap may not be suitable for dogs with sensitive skin conditions or if prone to dry skin.
Plant Spray For Bugs (aphids): 1 tablespoon in a quart of water. Add ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper or Cinnamon, if desired.
Ant Spray (not on plants): ¼ capful of tea tree soap in a quart of water. (This concentration with burn plants.)
Discover more amazing ways to use your Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Liquid Castile Soaps on Lisa Bronner’s official YouTube channel.
NOTICE: It’s important to take care of how your unique skin reacts to the soap. If you find it too harsh, try diluting. But always discontinue immediately if irritation occurs.
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Warning: Don’t drink soap! Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and squirt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
- Available In: 237 ml, and 473 ml.
- Water, Potassium Cocoate*‡, Potassium Palm Kernelate*‡, Potassium Olivate*‡, Glycerin*, Sandalwood & Jasmine Essential Oils‡◊, Potassium Hempate*, Potassium Jojobate*, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Eugenol◊, Limonene◊, Linalool◊.
- *Controlled organic cultivation.
- ‡Certified fair trade by IMO.
- ◊Natural essential oils.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America.
29 out of 31 people would recommend this product27/01/2021, By RickA great product. Very economical as one only needs a very small quantity to create a good foamy soap.01/12/2020, By SandraI was disappointed as the scent is very weak, I can hardly smell it. I ordered the Sandalwood one as I love the smell of Sandalwood but this is nothing like Sandalwood for me.29/11/2020, By LinekeLove the smell. A little goes a long way!22/11/2020, By TyI love the smell!! The seat stuff I have been making my own multi surface cleaner and dish washing liquid! So affordable in the long run as youvdiloute it .Love!31/10/2020, By AriAwesome29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product21/10/2020, By CarlaNot so great as a shampoo, a bit drying, but cleanses well and smells great20/10/2020, By TracyI tried this for my hair, but found that it didn't work very well. It made my hair feel very dry and strange, like all the oils were stripped from it. As a hand wash or body wash its great.17/10/2020, By TyI love this stuff I use it to make my own washing detergent/dish soap /general cleaner..Amazing product and it smells heavenly12/10/2020, By CarlaVery surprised with this product. Cleans my hair and skin so nicely30/09/2020, By LukeMay cause unwanted female/male/self attraction. This soap is dope28/08/2020, By KPGood product24/08/2020, By BERYLA product I have rediscovered and love. Quality product that does all it promises20/08/2020, By DuanéWonderful product, no complaints so far.11/08/2020, By TamVery nice27/07/2020, By OceanThe product24/07/2020, By LesleyAbsolutely the best soap product! Love using it- I feel totally invigorated and clean- no soapy residue left on the skin.04/07/2020, By User123456I bought this soap to use as shampoo but found it reacted badly with my hair and make it feel almost sticky and stiff. I couldn’t wear it down and had to tie it up just to make it look somewhat better. I used it for about three weeks before giving up.21/06/2020, By AnAmazing08/06/2020, By GoodnessFragrant hands23/05/2020, By First bornTranquil smell09/05/2020, By VickyWorks so well08/05/2020, By claudiaWorks so well14/04/2020, By AdeneSuper gentle and does not irritate skin05/04/2020, By AlexandraThis Dr Bronner's range is a new discovery for me and I'm a convert. The liquid soap leaves my skin tingling with freshness when I use it in the shower. I love the Sandalwood Jasmine scent too -- a deep, woody, uplifting note.05/04/2020, By BlueAmazing fragrances01/04/2020, By WinnerWell known16/03/2020, By GreenExcellent quality23/02/2020, By EcoClassic17/01/2020, By SupportNice
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.