- Cold-pressed & unrefined
- Remarkably high in unsaturated fats
- Boosts immune system
- Powerful anti-inflammatory; eases arthritic pain
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Supports healthy metabolism & cell growth
- Improves brain function & focus; helps to reduce ADHD symptoms
- Protects the brain against age-related memory loss & decline
- Promotes healthy skin & hair
- Helps to lower the risk of certain types of cancer
Because hemp oil supports healthy pH levels in the body, and combats chronic inflammation, it helps to create an environment that discourages the growth of cancer cells.
Did You Know? Hemp oil is one of the world’s most balanced sources of essential fatty acids, with a 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3.
A note about THC: Although hemp seed oil and marijuana come from the same plant, you will not get “high” by ingesting hemp oil. That’s because hemp seed oil doesn’t contain the high levels of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) found in marijuana. THC is the active ingredient that gives marijuana its narcotic effects; it’s found mainly in the flowers of female hemp plants, before the hemp seeds mature. The hemp seeds are thoroughly washed before being pressed into oil; this removes all traces of the THC that may be left in the seeds.
Recipe for Buttermilk Hemp Vinaigrette:
- ¼cup buttermilk
- 2tbsp Crede Hemp Seed Oil
- 2tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- ½tsp salt
- ½tsp pepper
- ¼cup mixed fresh herbs ( basil, thyme, oregano)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; blend on low until the herbs are well chopped & mixed.
- A great dressing for salads or pasta dishes.
- Add to salads, smoothies, yoghurt & fresh-squeezed juices, or take as a supplement.
- Keep refrigerated & use within 6 weeks of opening.
- Do not heat; not recommended for baking or frying.
Recommended daily dosage:
- Adults: 15ml (1tbsp) daily
- Children: 5 (1tsp) daily
Cold-pressed hemp seed oil. Fatty acid composition: Omega-3 20.9%, Omega-6 56.9%, Omega-9 8.4%
Nutritional information (per 30ml serving):
- Energy: 500kJ
- Total fat: 13.6g
- Of which saturated fat: 1.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 10.9g
- Of which omega-3: 2.120mg
- Of which ALA: 2.120mg
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: <1mg
- Total sodium: <1mg
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product15/07/2016, By KurtVery easy on the palate, slightly nutty almost. Warning! Do not use this oil for cooking since it smokes at low temperatures. Also no need to worry about THC levels since these seeds are from canada.13/06/2016, By BiancaThis hemp seed oil is simply delicious with balsamic vinegar as a salad dressing and is much better tasting than olive oil. Its also great for removing makeup and moisturising the skin.27/02/2016, By MarilizeHemp seed oil is great for skin because it doesn clog pores. I use it with argan oil for my skin and hair. Plus, I use it for cooking instead of olive oil. I love the green colour and the fresh taste. Very good value for money compared to other oils.16/10/2015, By CherylVery excellent quality oil, pleasant taste. Im adding this into food after its cooked but cant wait to use this in some nice home made salad dressings. My boyfriend has just gotten out of hospital and this supplement does help just give it a little time. By the way there is absolutely no such thing as ADHD, the person responsible for creating this label openly admitted to it and has openly boasted at how much money it has already made the pharmaceutical people he created it for! Im glad the non psychotic non abusive adults with children of another root race than themselves can choose to give their kids a balancing boost with supplements like this, instead of messing up their childrens brain chemistry and arresting their social development! I love crede!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.