- Rich, malty flavour and caramel taste
- Dissolves just as quickly as cane sugar
- Contains inulin, a useful prebiotic fibre
- Impacts blood sugar levels much more slowly than cane sugar
- LACON certified organic
- Not suitable for diabetics or those on a calorie restricted diet
- Use as a 1 to 1 replacement for cane sugar in your coffee, tea and cooking.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Weight: 300 g
- Organic Coconut Sugar.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1572
- Protein (g): 1,44
- Total Carbohydrate (g): 95,1
- of which Total Sugar (g): 95,1
- Total Fat (g): 0,7
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1,14
- Sodium (mg): 136
Country of Origin:
- Product of Indonesia.
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product02/11/2020, By JayneNot nearly as sweet as refined sugar. Also has no hints of coconut taste, but rather a deep caramel flavour. Such a curious sugar alternative, but I am enjoying getting used to it as a replacement to refined sugar.16/08/2020, By CarlaOne of my favorite brands! Amazing sugar alternative15/06/2020, By ToriPerfect addition to my healthy baking shelf. Not too sweet and almost adds in a nutty flavour.02/06/2020, By JessicaLove it. Use it in all my recipes.10/05/2020, By NatalieGood and affordable06/05/2020, By TamlynExcellent25/04/2020, By AAdds a marvellous texture and caramel flavor to cookies22/04/2020, By NixTried this for the first time, and love the malty taste and smell, seems a little 'less sweet' than ordinary sugar21/02/2020, By NanetteLove using this to make water kefir04/01/2020, By LizzySweet and healthy27/12/2019, By Zaheer IsmailTry it out
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.