- 100% pure, organic argan oil
- Suitable for all skin types, from sensitive to oily
- Non-comedogenic (won’t block pores)
- Plumps up skin from within
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Deeply hydrates with rapid absorption
- Luxuriously silky texture and golden colour
- LACON certified organic
- Bottled in amber glass with dropper
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Apply 3-4 drops to cleansed skin, massaging in circular motions from the chin up towards the cheeks, temples and forehead.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? The slow beauty movement is all about long term skin, hair and nail health. Instead of opting for artificial ‘quick-fix’ products, choose the natural alternative for sustainable beauty and enjoy lasting results.
- Volume: 100 ml
- 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil.
- Allergy Advice: This product is packed in a facility where tree nuts, peanuts seeds are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Morocco.
15 out of 15 people would recommend this product01/02/2021, By MaudGreat oil25/01/2021, By TshepisoLove this oil, it's been great for my skin and hair.18/01/2021, By BridgetteGreat product... No weird smells and organic.18/11/2020, By KubashniAwesome11/11/2020, By ClaudiaLove the Crede products and was so happy to find they now have argan oil - brilliant.07/10/2020, By Lehlogonolo EdwinaLove it19/09/2020, By RitaGreat product for skin and hair, very happy!13/09/2020, By LarisaUsing this for home made body butters and it is divine.25/08/2020, By LarisaGreat as a hair mask and for use in homemade body products.06/08/2020, By NickiNot a fan of the smell but argan oil is argan oil.27/07/2020, By SylviaI don't know how to say this but all the dryness and acne on my face is gone, I was using this instead of a moisturizer together with the jojoba oil.this oil works wonders.25/07/2020, By FawziahBeen using this on my skin and hair and it's so hydrating without making my hair feel sticky or weighed down, my curls are more refined and silky. Using on my face with rosehip oil for acne scarring and it's already fading and feels so soft.03/07/2020, By JudyThis product is actually quite good. I like the way it feels on my hair and skin. It also doesn't have a strong aroma. Will definitely recommend it and purchase it again when it's finished.30/06/2020, By CatherineThis product is excellent and makes such a difference to the health of my hair - applying some to damp hair after my wash routine has made my hair soft and shiny. Would recommend to everyone with dry hair27/12/2019, By HelperHow's that
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.