Used as part of balanced, healthy diet, Crede’s Black Cumin Oil has many amazing benefits:
- Powerful immune booster and doesn’t have a negative effect of autoimmune disorders
- Helps body to produce bone marrow
- Effective against allergies
- Works on digestive imbalances, liver problems and asthma
- Helps with acne, colds and flu, nervous tension, tired muscles, back ache, arthtritic pain, hair loss and sinusitis
- Can also be used for colic (babies)
- This oil has been called “a remedy for every illness except death”!
- Today scientists have conducted research that shows that black cumin oil fights cancerous tumors, making it true a natural healing marvel.
Did You Know? Hippocrates used black cumin oil for digestive disorders and some of the oil was even found in Tutankhamen’s tomb.
Use with other foodstuffs or on its own. Add to salads, smoothies, yoghurts, juices, or fresh vegetables. Keep refrigerated. Use within 2 months of opening. Adult dosage - 5ml (1 tsp)
- May interact with other medication. Consult your doctor before use.
- Do not heat. Not suitable for baking or frying.
Cold-pressed black cumin oil
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product27/04/2018, By SamGreat oil13/04/2018, By GcinsGreat for hair growth and as a chest rub for the kids30/03/2018, By AnnAn amazing antidote19/01/2018, By Carishgreat for the skin!!!12/01/2018, By MoniqueSo many health benefits of this oil...tastes really funky though but the benefits are worth it01/12/2017, By ShakirahThis is an excellent product and so well priced too. I used the oil as a health tonic and immune booster, a tsp of oil with a tsp of honey in a mug of hot water and I feel it gives me extra energy and mental clarity and stops a cold and sore throat, in its tracks.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.