- Broccoli phytonutrient concentrate
- Supports the activation of Nrf-2
- Promotes healthy cellular detoxification (free radicals)
- Supports healthy production of glutathione
- Natural anti-inflammatory powers
- No gluten
- No preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1-2 capsules per day on an empty stomach or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Did you know? Sulforaphane (“sulphoraphane” in British English) is a natural plant compound found in vegetables like broccoli, kale, cabbage and cauliflower (cruciferous vegetables) in very small quantities. It may not be possible to get appreciable amounts from eating these vegetables regularly.
- Very occasionally, gastro-intestinal adverse effects have been reported, and include nausea, gastro-abdominal discomfort and diarrhea. Limited data available seems to indicate that such effects are limited to certain pre-existing gastro-intestinal conditions, in particular, those with dysbiosis. However, it has been observed that for those affected, the dose can be managed in a manner whereby the symptoms disappear and may not recur even after the consumption of larger doses.
- Capsules: 60 vegetable capsules.
Ingredients: per Capsule.
- Specialised Brassica Oleracea var. Italica Sprout Powder (600 mg; yielding 1- mg sulforaphane), Selenium (25 μg).
- Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule), Vegetable Stearate, Silica.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product21/01/2021, By FranVery pleased with my purchase.18/10/2020, By VeronicaVery happy with this product. Will definitely order again.25/08/2020, By ArmandI love01/04/2020, By RODAFinally a South African product! Very very amazing ingredients. Good science behind it. Very impressed
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.