- Highly absorbable and bioavailable combination of Magnesium Citrate and liposomes
- Delivers 250 mg of elemental Magnesium per serving
- 5000 mgs of gut friendly prebiotics per serving
- Rapid uptake, and extended time release for maximum benefit
- Free from GMOs, Sugar, artificial additives, soya and gluten
- Suitable for diabetics
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Mix 1 sachet with water, juice, smoothies, or post workout recovery drinks
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Pack Contains: 30 x 8,7g Sachets
Amount Per Serving:
- Energy (kCal): 20
- Total Carbohydrates (g): 5
- Sugar (g): 0
- Magnesium (as citrate + liposomal)(mg): 250
- Prebiotic Fibre (mg) 5000
- Phosphatidylcholine (mg) 100
Allergen Advice: Contains no known allergens, no artificial flavours, or preservatives.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
7 out of 8 people would recommend this product11/10/2021, By FazilaThis made me to bloat a lot. It could be the inclusion of prebiotics that is causing the bloating. Avoid if you have IBS symptoms. The powder also does not mix with water but instead floats in clumps on the surface of water, even after stirring.13/11/2019, By GcinsHelps me sleep better06/11/2019, By Lynna brilliant product. Easy to add to a banana smoothie in the morning and start your day feeling great. Sleep quality has improved after taking it for 30 days. No longer have leg cramps either28/10/2019, By LetitiaSleep better and night cramps gone06/09/2019, By SheilaExcellent04/03/2019, By SianI've been using this for nearly a month. Tastes good and I notice that I'm sleeping better.21/01/2019, By VeganshmeganI take this at night and am sleeping alot better!21/11/2018, By SamGood supplement
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.