- Leaves your hair clean and shining without stripping the natural moisture
- Handmade in South Africa by talented local artisans
- Traditionally saponified botanical oils
- Solid shampoos eliminate the need for plastic bottles
- Free of parabens, petroleum products and preservatives
- No artificial fragrances, colours or additives
- Not tested on animals
- Bamboo tea helps to absorb pollutants and protects against product build up
- Unrefined castor oil is a natural anti-inflammatory and helps to promote circulation to your scalp, and roots
- Increased circulation also helps to prevent dandruff, dry itchy scalp and flakiness
- Coconut oil is is naturally antibacterial, and will nourish your hair leaving it fuller and thicker
- Palm oil is rich in oleic fatty acids and vitamin A for stronger, healthier hair
- Apply to wet hair, and lather
- Rinse thoroughly
- For best results, use lukewarm water
Did you know? When soap is made, an alkaline substance like lye is added to an oil or fat. From this mixture a resulting soap is made, with glycerin as a by-product. In factory processes the glycerin is usually skimmed off and used to make moisturizers. Traditional saponification retains all of the glycerin, and the soap is moisture rich, and won’t dry out your skin, or hair.
- 100 g
- Bamboo Leaf Tea (21%), Palm Kernel Oil (19%), Coconut Oil (19%), Olive Oil (19%), Unrefined Castor Oil (11%), Lye (10%), Rosemary Essential Oil (1%)
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product19/10/2018, By GetruidaAmazing. My hair is so soft and cleansed and it is so cheap! By far the best shampoo ever and smells amazing!13/10/2018, By JenniI would love to buy this but it contains palm oil. Unfortunately, the farming of palm oil is destroying the habitat of the orangutans. they will soon become another statistic.
I will use the alternative bars which have no palm oil though.04/10/2018, By ChantelleFirst time using and buying a shampoo bar so I was a bit on the fence BUT I LOVED it!!! As with any shampoo, a little conditioner is needed but my hair feels amazing! Absolutely love it and ready to toss my shop bought junk in the bin!27/09/2018, By RoseSmells delicious. Did leave my hair very soft but a bit dry.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.