- Daily probiotic supplement for babies & children
- Supports digestive health
- Promotes a healthy balance of gut flora
- Contains 5 key strains, beneficial for colic & intestinal issues
- Delivers 5 billion CFU per serving
- Gentle & effective
- Wheat-free, gluten-free & sugar-free
- Soy-free, starch-free & dairy-free
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Mix with the MCT oil provided to make a convenient liquid supplement
Please Note: The probiotic kit includes everything you need: a paper funnel, a sachet of probiotic powder, a bottle of MCT oil and a syringe.
- Using the funnel provided, add the sachet of probiotic powder to the bottle & shake well.
- Fill the syringe provided to the indicated line (0.4ml).
- Administer orally once a day.
- This probiotic liquid can be administered into baby’s mouth, bottle or during breastfeeding.
- Shake well before each additional use.
- Do not add to food or formula before heating.
- Do not microwave.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing.
- Consult your healthcare provider before giving this or similar supplements to an infant.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Discard any remaining product after 30 days of opening.
- Proprietary Blend:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (1B Cells)
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Lactobacillus reuteri
Other Ingredients: MCT Oil from Palm Kernel and Coconut Oil
- Amber glass bottle with sealed oral dispenser & tamper-proof sealed child-proof cap
- Sealed, tamper-proof sachet with probiotic powder for guaranteed live-active cultures
- Single-use paper funnel
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA.
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product08/01/2021, By SaltyTop stuff31/12/2020, By KellyGreat natural product.. couldn’t disagree more with the other review I read on here. Yes you have to mix the powder with the liquid. Yes it separates and you have to shake it before each use. However this is what makes it great... guaranteed live cultures! The syringe is tiny and specifically designed for the bottle. Very easy to use and measure. We are onto our 3 bottle and have tried lots of different kiddie probiotics. By far the best.15/10/2020, By AvaProbably THE WORST supplement I got for my baby. You need to mix powder and liquid and the powder sits at the bottom of the bottle so if you forget to shake the bottle you're basically giving your baby nothing. The syringe provided is of the worst quality. I add the probiotics to feeds and the milk always splashes out because the syringe just shoots the liquid out. It's also hard to see whether ypu've got the right amount. Expensive mistake.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.