- Daily probiotic supplement for babies & children
- Supports digestive health
- Promotes a healthy balance of gut flora
- Contains 5 key strains, beneficial for colic & intestinal issues
- Delivers 5 billion CFU per serving
- Gentle & effective
- Wheat-free, gluten-free & sugar-free
- Soy-free, starch-free & dairy-free
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Mix with the MCT oil provided to make a convenient liquid supplement
Please Note: The probiotic kit includes everything you need: a paper funnel, a sachet of probiotic powder, a bottle of MCT oil and a syringe.
- Using the funnel provided, add the sachet of probiotic powder to the bottle & shake well.
- Fill the syringe provided to the indicated line (0.4ml).
- Administer orally once a day.
- This probiotic liquid can be administered into baby’s mouth, bottle or during breastfeeding.
- Shake well before each additional use.
- Do not add to food or formula before heating.
- Do not microwave.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing.
- Consult your healthcare provider before giving this or similar supplements to an infant.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Discard any remaining product after 30 days of opening.
- Proprietary Blend:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (1B Cells)
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Lactobacillus reuteri
Other Ingredients: MCT Oil from Palm Kernel and Coconut Oil
- Amber glass bottle with sealed oral dispenser & tamper-proof sealed child-proof cap
- Sealed, tamper-proof sachet with probiotic powder for guaranteed live-active cultures
- Single-use paper funnel
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.