- Hemagenics is a hematinic formula comprised of iron designed to be highly absorbable, succinic acid, glycine, folate and vitamins B6 and B12.
- Daily supplement for healthy red blood cells
- Assists and supports the transportation of oxygen and the elimination of carbon dioxide
- Can be used as a supplement for vegans and vegetarians looking for ways to ensure their daily dose of iron, B6 and B12 vitamins, and calcium are met
- Can aid recovery from fatigue
- Gluten Free
- Nourishes the cells of the intestinal mucosa
- Features rice protein concentrate supplemented with L-lysine and L-threonine for an improved amino acid profile
- Rice syrup solids for a natural energy source
- Features medium chain triglycerides, a readily absorbed and metabolised lipid source
- Features prebiotic IMOs to selectively nourish beneficial bacteria, including lactobacilli and bifidobacteria
- Formulated with zinc and L-glutamine to nutritionally support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity
- Features methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5 methyltetrahydrofolate
- Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (60 grams) of GI Sustain into 120ml of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- For extremely sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to ½ to 1 scoop with 120ml of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Thiamin: 5mg (333% of RDA)
- Vitamin B6: 5mg (250% of RDA)
- Folate: 600mcg (150% of RDA)
- Vitamin B12: 350mcg (5833% of RDA)
- Calcium: 25mg (3% of RDA)
- Iron: 29mg (161% of RDA)
- Phosphorus: 19 mg (2% of RDA)
- Copper: 1mg (50% of RDA)
- Succinic Acid: 100 mg
- Glycine: 100 mg
- Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid (Vegetable), Silica, and Coating (Hypromellose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, and Hydroxypropylcellulose)
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product02/01/2021, By PatriciaMy daughter suffered very bad anemia even having to have iron infusions. Of all the iron supplements she took this one proved the most effective with the least side effects.13/12/2020, By SirenaBeen taking this supplement for the last couple of years and it’s great. This has helped improve my focus and concentration, whilst giving me energy for the day. Highly recommend to anyone who has low iron, trouble concentrating and memory loss.29/08/2020, By Gailgreat29/07/2020, By CatherineGreat source of Iron. My anemia took a huge knock when I became Vegan and I was feeling ill everyday. Other Iron supplements would cause constipation, I didn't have any constipation issues with this. I've been using these for 3 years and have found them very effective. Worth every cent!28/05/2019, By JolanaThis product delivers great results.11/05/2019, By VeganshmeganPrescribed by my integrative doc. These don't cause constipation and metagenics is a trustworthy tested brand of supplements. You get what you pay for.12/02/2019, By CallenMy functional medicine doctor recommended this to me after I was diagnosed with anaemia a few years back. I started with 2 tablets a day for a month, and now I take one/day. I immediately notice a difference in my energy levels and general vitality if I skip these too many days in a row. They also don't cause constipation.31/01/2019, By PriyaAlthough its quite pricey, it is totally worth it. I have noticed a big difference in my energy levels and alertness.24/03/2018, By CatherineBest supplement if you’re living a vegan lifestyle! When I stopped eating meat I noticed a decline in mt energy levels and felt weak- taking these supplements changed my body completely.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.