- Tasty natural CBD pet treats
- With peanut butter & organic coconut oil
- Each treat contains 10mg broad-spectrum CBD
- Eases stress & anxiety in pets
- Helps to reduce aches, pains & inflammation
- Beneficial for joint health & mobility
- Helps to promote skin health & digestive health
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- CannaPaw treats are a natural way to help your pet relax, without resorting to sedatives. We love knowing that these pet snacks are made using high-quality all-natural ingredients,
- 1-2 treats daily depending on the size of your pet. Start small (half a treat) & increase if needed.
- Small dogs & cats: ⅓ - ½ treat
- Med dogs: ½ - 1 treat
- Large dogs: 1 - 2 treats
Please Note: The dosage might be different for each individual pet depending on size. It is recommended to start with a low dosage.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- If your pet has a medical condition or is taking any medications, consult your vet before use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- 12 Treats
- 120 mg CBD
- Certified Broad Spectrum CBD, Organic Coconut Oil, Peanut Butter, Wheat Flour, Baking Powder, Eggs, Low Sodium Beef Stock (Maltodextrin, Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Yeast Starch, Dehydrated Vegetables, Sugar, Dehydrated Beef (1%) Vinegar, Dried Herbs, Caramel, Black Pepper), Potassium Sorbate (Nature Identical), Citrus Bioflavonoids.
- Allergens: Peanuts, Wheat, Eggs.
- Resealable plastic pouch.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product23/09/2020, By BlondiMade all the difference when an old friend came to visit and our Bull terrier was calm and happy. He usually gets anxious around new people and does not stop barking. As it is a scary looking dog, this can make guests feel very unwelcome, but with these treats we could introduce him to someone and have him be his normal cute self for the duration of the visit* - I do wish it worked faster though, to calm him in an already stressful environment instantly, but it does the trick in about 30 to 60 minutes (so if you have time to prepare it works best) so I am satisfied with the product.01/09/2020, By CandiceWorks great for my Jack Russel and his anxiety, but not so great for my Pekingese.
25/07/2020, By KimGreat! My very anxious spaniel calms down very quickly after having a biscuit. I started in half but that zoned him out a bit too much so I actually cut the biscuit into quarters. Helped with his car sickness too
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.