- Naturally gluten-free
- No added oils, salt or sugar
- Makes a delicious sandwich spread or dessert topping
- Almonds are heart-healthy, packed with protein & high in vitamin E
- Macadamias are an excellent source of minerals, including heart-protective selenium
Recipe for Cinnamon Macadamia Granola:
- 240g old-fashioned rolled oats
- 50g peanuts
- 50g macadamia nuts
- 3Tbsp cacao powder
- 125g ButtaNutt Cinnamon Macadamia Nut Butter
- 110ml honey
- 60ml coconut oil
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper & set aside.
- Combine the oats, nuts, & cacao in a large bowl.
- Melt the nut butter, honey & coconut oil together in a medium bowl; stir until smooth.
- Mix in the vanilla extract. Pour over oats & mix until completely coated.
- Spread the mixture onto the lined baking sheet & bake for 30 minutes; stir & flip the mixture every 10 minutes.
- Optional: Sprinkle chocolate chips over the granola while it’s still warm.
- Cool the granola at room temperature for at least 30 minutes. Serve with a drizzle of honey or nut butter. Enjoy!
- This granola will keep for up to 3 weeks if stored covered at room temperature.
Dry roasted macadamia nuts (60%), dry roasted almond nuts (38%), cinnamon powder
Allergens: Tree nuts
Manufactured in a peanut-free facility
18 out of 18 people would recommend this product09/02/2019, By ZakieLove this. Work it into anything that needs a little nutty love05/02/2019, By LindsayGreat taste. Lovely using it in whatever you want.03/02/2019, By LanéMy favorite nut butter in the world!!! It tastes like pancakes and pairs beautifully with banana.17/11/2018, By KamenI love this! I have many food intolerances and so dessert is out of the question for me BUT if I'm craving a sweet snack, I literally slap this on some toast and drizzle a little honey and its delicious. The butter itself is not sweet at all, it just has the cinnamon and macadamia flavors in a nice creamy like consistency.20/07/2018, By AbigailDelicious nut butter if you like cinnamon - particulary good on apples or rice cakes... Or anything.09/06/2018, By RonJust... utterly YUM!31/03/2018, By RiaVery delicious and satisfying31/12/2017, By SelenaSo tasty, the hint of cinnamon goes well the macadamia flavour.20/06/2017, By JackieYes, I like it. It makes a change from ordinary peanut butter. It's quite hard to spread though, but it tastes good and it's doing me good!02/06/2017, By BevlittAwesome product , so delicious!10/10/2016, By Karla-LilienneThis is a very nice nut butter. I sometimes have a spoon full just because.17/05/2016, By SusanWonderful combination. Healthy , locally produced. Something different and unique in the nut butter range.10/05/2016, By TanyaMy daughter is passionate about cinnamon and this is a great addition to the nut butter range. Very delicious ;-)26/01/2016, By LynNice flavour, just the right hint of cinnamon.29/09/2015, By raeesaReally enjoying this nut butter. Anyone who loves cinnamon will enjoy this product.15/09/2015, By ClaraTastes like Cinnamon Biscuits!! It did not last long :-D18/08/2015, By TammyAbsolutely divine! I usually add Cinnamon to most of my Nut Butters, so a great addition. Very happy :)19/07/2015, By PierThe cinnamon adds a nice change to the normal round of nut butters. I love all nut butters, but my husband, who only likes some, raves about this. Happy customers ;-)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.