- Steam distilled oregano oil
- Pure & undiluted
- Non-GMO source
- Contains 70-80% carvacrol (active substance)
- Immune-boosting benefits
- Helps to prevent colds & flu
- Powerful antimicrobial & antifungal properties
- Helps to treat fungal infections like ringworm & athlete’s foot
- No solvents or chemicals
- No preservatives or additives
- Please note that this oil is extremely strong & must be used with caution.
- Always dilute before use. Do not use or ingest neat.
- Not suitable for children. For use by adults only.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant women.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
- Do not use internally in children under 15 years old.
- Do not use internally for more than 15 days.
- External use: Dilute 5 drops in 15 drops of carrier oil like olive oil before applying topically.
- Internal use: Maximum recommended dose is 3-4 drops in 1 tsp (5ml) extra virgin olive oil, taken twice a day followed by a 200ml glass of water. (Heat sensation is normal, but if this dose is too strong for you start with 1 drop & build up over time.)
- 10ml Glass dropper bottle
- Pure Oregano Oil
Country of Origin:
- Product of Turkey
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product24/08/2020, By Alishagood quality oil22/08/2020, By CharlesSho but it's strong! Even one drop in a glass of water burnt my lips if it touched them. Now I have one drop once a week in a teaspoon coconut oil. Clears phlegm from lungs.11/08/2020, By Paula BContracted systemic Blastomyces fungal infection after a bathroom leak in the ceiling of a hotel in New York in November 2018: lungs, then long bones & meningitis (lost function or right side & uncontrolled seizures. Persistent IV & oral anti-fungal meds since resulting in stage 4 chrinic kidney disease. Two drops of this oil (one in food & other in 2l water per day reduced very painful hard growths (think size & texture of squash balls) under biceps within a week. Please get more asap.08/08/2020, By DesireReally potent great product07/08/2020, By ThatgirlTake this daily01/06/2020, By TalentAdd a drop to the pizza dough28/05/2020, By WanThis product is great value for money. It is an excellent antiviral oil that can be use internally and externally!15/05/2020, By RobinWow, this stuff is strong! Would recommend diluting a drop in a glass of water, but otherwise it works great!12/05/2020, By TamLove the benefits of this product!30/04/2020, By LeanneVery impressed with this product06/01/2020, By MelanieVery strong but effective15/09/2019, By DAVIDI like it because of excellent the quality, very strong. Absolutely can't live without the Oregano oil. Our household uses it for various things that come up. Treats toenail fungus (be diligent about applying often and it will cure it), also we use a few drops in water for boosting our immune system daily, and larger amounts if really fighting severe illness. It is very potent so I am careful with it. I mix a drop with about a tablespoon of olive oil, follows a glass of water.Taste is not nice at all but very effective if you use regularly. Oregano oil is Anti-Viral, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Bacterial and Amazing!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.