- Certified organic lip balm (but it’s not just for lips!)
- Nourishes & protects your lips & dry skin
- Fast absorbing & packed with antioxidants
- Refreshing peppermint scent
- Naturally fragranced by organic & fairtrade essential oils
- Organic beeswax hydrates & protects your lips
- Organic jojoba, hemp & avocado oils moisturise your skin
- Deeply nourishes chapped & cracked lips (even in dry climates & during winter)
- Free of synthetic Ingredients
- No parabens, petrochemicals or phthalates
- Non GMO verified
- USDA Certified organic
- Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny
- Contains products of the hive -not suitable for vegans
- The Beeswax is harvested sustainably from well-treated hives where bees are left in peace & not harmed
- Run along your lips to hydrate & protect your lips (won’t leave an oily feel)
- Use for dry hands & feet, cuticles, chapped chins & cheeks too!
- Apply to dry patches anywhere on skin, heal cracked fingertips in winter.
- Dab around the eyes.
- Keep brow hairs in place.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know? This product is certified organic to USDA National Organic Program standards. Dr. Bronner's team brings you pure products that are free from harmful & synthetic ingredients because what you put on your lips goes into your body.
- 4 g.
- Organic Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Organic Beeswax, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tocopherol.
- *Certified Fair Trade Ingredients.
- Packaged in 100% recyclable boxes & tubes.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the United States of America
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product24/11/2021, By LuI legit LOVE this brand … & have always had to stock up when visiting USA. I’m so stoked that FtN has it now. Best lip balm, Thank you FtN
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.