- Certified organic lip balm (but it’s not just for lips!)
- Nourishes & protects your lips & dry skin
- Fast absorbing & packed with antioxidants
- No added fragrance
- Naturally fragranced by organic & fairtrade essential oils
- Organic beeswax hydrates & protects your lips
- Organic jojoba, hemp & avocado oils moisturise your skin
- Deeply nourishes chapped & cracked lips (even in dry climates & during winter)
- Free of synthetic Ingredients
- No parabens, petrochemicals or phthalates
- Non GMO verified
- USDA Certified organic
- Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny
- Contains products of the hive -not suitable for vegans
- The Beeswax is harvested sustainably from well-treated hives where bees are left in peace & not harmed
- Run along your lips to hydrate & protect your lips (won’t leave an oily feel)
- Use for dry hands & feet, cuticles, chapped chins & cheeks too!
- Apply to dry patches anywhere on skin, heal cracked fingertips in winter.
- Dab around the eyes.
- Keep brow hairs in place.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know? This product is certified organic to USDA National Organic Program standards. Dr. Bronner's team brings you pure products that are free from harmful & synthetic ingredients because what you put on your lips goes into your body.
- 4 g.
- Organic Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Organic Beeswax, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Tocopherol.
- *Certified Fair Trade Ingredients.
- Packaged in 100% recyclable boxes & tubes.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the United States of America
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product07/05/2021, By LauraA great lip balm, and I am picky. Lack of scent is great. Can also be used as a moisturiser.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.