- Colour: Glassy light green-brown coloured Baltic amber beads.
- Length: Approx. 32cm to 34cm
- Safety features: Necklace is secured with a screw-clasp; a knot before and after each bead prevents choking risk if necklace is broken.
- Baltic amber beads are warm to the touch, lightweight and comfortable; ideal for long-lasting wear.
Please Note: Because this necklace is made using 100% natural amber, the colour, shape and size of the beads will vary.
Worn next to the skin, Baltic amber beads warm up and release an oil called succinic acid, which has analgesic and anti-inflammatory powers. Soothe tender gums and swollen red cheeks with this trusted natural remedy; succinic acid also gives baby’s immune system a boost, and even stimulates thyroid gland activity, which reduces dribbling.
- Suitable for infants aged 8 weeks and up.
- Suitable for daytime and night wear; also safe for the bath.
- Note: The earlier your baby starts wearing a Baltic amber necklace, the less likely he or she will be to try to chew or pull on it.
- Store amber jewellery separately from any other jewellery.
- When not in use, keep amber jewellery away from sunlight and heat, preferably in a cloth pouch or in the bag provided.
- Clean your Baltic amber jewellery gently with a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water, and wipe with a dry soft cloth. You can also use a very small drop of olive oil may be used to restore lustre to the beads.
- Not for chewing.
- Not to be worn by children under the age of three years without adult supervision.
- Avoid touching your Baltic amber necklace with any sharp objects.
- Do not use ultrasonic or steam cleaners, solvents or detergents to clean your Baltic amber necklace.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.