- Colour: Dark caramel-coloured Baltic amber beads; slightly elongated “teardrop” shape.
- Length: Approx. 32cm to 34cm
- Safety features: The necklace is secured with a screw-clasp, and includes a knot before and after each bead to prevent choking risk if necklace is broken.
- Beads are warm to the touch, lightweight and comfortable enough for long-term wear.
Made from genuine Baltic amber resin, these teething beads start to warm up and release a healing oil when worn against the skin. This oil is known as succinic acid, a natural analgesic and anti-inflammatory that helps to relieve pain and swelling. Baltic amber strengthens the immune system and eases the effects of teething, plus it stimulates thyroid gland activity, which effectively reduces dribbling. Baltic amber has long been a trusted natural teething remedy – let it soothe and calm your little one, with no need for resorting to medication.
Please Note: Because this necklace is made using 100% natural amber, the colour, shape and size of the beads will vary.
- Suitable for infants aged 8 weeks and up.
- Suitable for daytime and night wear; also safe for the bath.
- Note: The earlier your baby starts wearing a Baltic amber necklace, the less likely he or she will be to try to chew or pull on it.
- Store amber jewellery separately from any other jewellery.
- When not in use, keep amber jewellery away from sunlight and heat, preferably in a cloth pouch or in the bag provided.
- Clean your Baltic amber jewellery gently with a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water, and wipe with a dry soft cloth. You can also use a very small drop of olive oil may be used to restore lustre to the beads.
- Not suitable for chewing.Avoid touching your Baltic amber necklace with any sharp objects.
- Do not use ultrasonic or steam cleaners, solvents or detergents to clean your Baltic amber necklace.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.