- Colour: Dark caramel-coloured Baltic amber beads.
- Length: Approx. 32cm to 34cm
- Safety features: Secured with a screw-clasp, with a knot before and after each amber bead to prevent choking hazard if necklace is broken.
- Warm to the touch, lightweight and completely comfortable.
Please Note: Because this necklace is made using 100% natural amber, the colour, shape and size of the beads will vary.
This teething necklace is made from genuine Baltic amber resin, which warms up and releases a healing oil when worn against the skin. This oil, known as succinic acid, works to relieve the pain and discomfort associated with teething.
With analgesic, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, amber beads help to calm irritable babies and toddlers, soothing redness and swelling without resorting to medication. Baltic amber also strengthens the immune system, and helps to ease the side-effects of teething, such as sore ears and upset tummies. It even stimulates thyroid gland activity, which effectively reduces dribbling.
- Suitable for infants aged 8 weeks and up.
- Suitable for daytime and night wear; also safe for the bath.
- Note: The earlier your baby starts wearing a Baltic amber necklace, the less likely he or she will be to try to chew or pull on it.
- Store amber jewellery separately from any other jewellery.
- When not in use, keep amber jewellery away from sunlight and heat, preferably in a cloth pouch or in the bag provided.
- Clean your Baltic amber jewellery gently with a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water, and wipe with a dry soft cloth. You can also use a very small drop of olive oil may be used to restore lustre to the beads.
- Not suitable for chewing.
- Avoid touching your Baltic amber necklace with any sharp objects.
- Do not use ultrasonic or steam cleaners, solvents or detergents to clean your Baltic amber necklace.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.