- Colour: Glassy pale yellow Baltic amber beads.
- Length: Approx. 32cm to 34cm
- Safety features: Necklace is secured with a screw-clasp, & has a knot before and after each bead to prevent choking risk if necklace is broken.
- Amber is a resin, not a stone; that’s why the beads are warm to the touch, lightweight & so comfortable to wear.
Please Note: Because this necklace is made using 100% natural amber, the colour, shape and size of the beads will vary.
Amber resin warms up when it’s worn against the skin, which causes it to release a healing oil called succinic acid. This oil has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it a powerful natural pain-killer; ideal for soothing baby’s teething troubles without the need for medication. The succinic acid in genuine Baltic amber also gives the immune system a natural boost and stimulates the thyroid gland.
- Suitable for infants aged 8 weeks and up.
- Suitable for daytime and night wear; also safe for the bath.
- Note: The earlier your baby starts wearing a Baltic amber necklace, the less likely he or she will be to try to chew or pull on it.
- Store amber jewellery separately from any other jewellery.
- When not in use, keep amber jewellery away from sunlight and heat, preferably in a cloth pouch or in the bag provided.
- Clean your Baltic amber jewellery gently with a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water, and wipe with a dry soft cloth. You can also use a very small drop of Olive Oil may be used to restore lustre to the beads.
- Not for chewing.
- Not to be worn by children under the age of three years without adult supervision.
- Avoid touching your Baltic amber necklace with any sharp objects.
- Do not use ultrasonic or steam cleaners, solvents or detergents to clean your Baltic amber necklace.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product21/06/2021, By TejalDoesnt look like the picture and not durable. I dont see a difference in my 7 month old16/01/2021, By NatashaBaby has been wearing it for a week and the string at the clasp came loose.03/01/2021, By MckaylaSturdy necklace, helps my 9 month old alot
06/08/2020, By JaneyAwesome product, my daughter used it and it worked wonders, drooling stopped almost immediately with use. Purchasing again for my son.03/06/2020, By TshegofatsoRecommended10/05/2020, By RealWorks well05/03/2020, By AdriMy daughter was constantly in and out doctors rooms with ear infection and painful infected gums. Doc said that he will see me every 2 weeks if teething starts out like this. I remembered i had this necklace given to me as a present and thought let me try it. I have never seen the doctor again for ear/gum infection, its 2 years later, so I strongly believe in this magical necklace. Her drooling also lessened drastically once wearing it.17/07/2019, By ZuleikaI haven't tried this yet, but will as soon as my baby starts teething. Received this the other day after speedy delivery from FTN. Product is very light weight, more than I expected. Quality is very good en fits around an infant's neck perfectly without being too loose or too tight. Looks nice as well. Very excited to try it out.18/11/2017, By CiskaGreat product. My little girl got most of her teeth very easy without a lot of pain. Ordered another one for my baby.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.