- Colour: Glassy pale yellow Baltic amber beads.
- Length: Approx. 32cm to 34cm
- Safety features: Necklace is secured with a screw-clasp, & has a knot before and after each bead to prevent choking risk if necklace is broken.
- Amber is a resin, not a stone; that’s why the beads are warm to the touch, lightweight & so comfortable to wear.
Please Note: Because this necklace is made using 100% natural amber, the colour, shape and size of the beads will vary.
Amber resin warms up when it’s worn against the skin, which causes it to release a healing oil called succinic acid. This oil has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it a powerful natural pain-killer; ideal for soothing baby’s teething troubles without the need for medication. The succinic acid in genuine Baltic amber also gives the immune system a natural boost and stimulates the thyroid gland.
- Suitable for infants aged 8 weeks and up.
- Suitable for daytime and night wear; also safe for the bath.
- Note: The earlier your baby starts wearing a Baltic amber necklace, the less likely he or she will be to try to chew or pull on it.
- Store amber jewellery separately from any other jewellery.
- When not in use, keep amber jewellery away from sunlight and heat, preferably in a cloth pouch or in the bag provided.
- Clean your Baltic amber jewellery gently with a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water, and wipe with a dry soft cloth. You can also use a very small drop of olive oil may be used to restore lustre to the beads.
- Not suitable for chewing.
- Avoid touching your Baltic amber necklace with any sharp objects.
- Do not use ultrasonic or steam cleaners, solvents or detergents to clean your Baltic amber necklace.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.