This ultra-mild golden balm is so good for your skin, and compact enough to pop into your purse or handbag wherever you go.
- The active ingredient, raw papaya, renews and restores your skin
- Beeswax forms a light, protective layer on your skin, keeping it safe from environmental damage
- Olive oil is rich in essential nutrients that help your skin stay healthy
- Sweet almond oil is packed with vitamins A, B and E and maintains moisture levels without blocking your pores
- Contains no preservatives; free from petrochemicals (Vaseline) and parabens
- Gentle enough to use on babies’ skin
- Suitable for hypersensitive skin
Please Note: The colour and consistency of your AYA Balm may vary from batch to batch because it is a natural, handmade product.
Cera flava (origin beehive made by busy bees), olea europaea (olive oil), prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil), raw fermented Carica papaya
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product09/05/2018, By KirstyAya Balm is a life saver in Joburg!! Not only does it soothe your cracked lips (and nose if you have a cold!), but it's also great for mild eczema (I put it on my niece's eczema and it cleared right up after a few days!). A wonderful (and ridiculously well priced) balm that will last for ages.13/04/2018, By TeepsI got a sample of this one day and since then haven't buying it and recommending to friends. It's in my hand bag as part of my out and about first aid kit with 4 kids, and it's our go to to rub on itchy bites, soothing them quickly. Recently I gave tub to a friend struggling with an itchy rash on her arms and after using the balm for a few days it had cleared up. Everyone who tries it loves it, great product!31/03/2018, By RiaA great balm. Can be used for almost anything.18/03/2018, By samThis little tub is just great for dry, chapped and peeling lips. Had a red, angry split lip and this one helped. Helped my mom as well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.