- Natural immune-booster oral spray
- Helps to relieve symptoms of sore throats from colds & flu
- Helps to kill bacteria causing the throat infection
- Synergistic formulation of botanicals with soothing properties
- Antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and pain relieving
- Contains alcohol
- Myrrh was prized by the ancient peoples of Egypt for its many uses. It kills many types of harmful bacteria including staphylococcus. It also has mild analgesic properties to ease soreness.
- 2-3 sprays hourly, up to 10 times a day.
- If on medication, pregnant or breastfeeding check with your doctor before taking.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 20 ml
- Myrrh, African Ginger, African Potato, Echinacea, Sage, Goldenseal, Pelargonium, Aqua, Alcohol 40%, Fulvic Acid, Tea Tree, Peppermint.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product14/04/2020, By MirandaVery soothing for the throat
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.