The selection of herbs in Snotty Totty spray helps to combat the symptoms of allergies and colds.
- Echinacea: Known for its immune-boosting, antibacterial properties.
- Elderflower: Lowers fever, reduces inflammation and soothe irritation; great for treating swollen sinuses.
- Eyebright: Treats allergy symptoms like runny noses and watering eyes. Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and astringent.
- Goldenrod: Reduces inflammation and swelling. Alleviates chronic congestion in the nasal passages, and acts as an expectorant.
- Ginger: Antiviral and anti-inflammatory; relieves nausea and symptoms of ‘flu.
- Marshmallow: Soothes and repairs mucous membranes, reduces inflammation.
- Plantain: antibacterial, astringent, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, cardiac, demulcent, diuretic, expectorant (clears mucous).
- Thyme: Expectorant, antiviral and anti-parasitic.
- Colloidal silver base: Antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, an all-round health tonic & immune booster.
Directions: spray directly into the mouth (not the nose)
- 6 to12 months: 1 spray 3 times daily
- 1 to 3 years: 2 sprays 3 times daily
- 4 to 7 years: 3 sprays 3 times daily
- 8 to12 years: 4 sprays 3 times daily
Suitable for short-term or long-term use. Store below 25°C.
Not recommended for children under 6 months. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. If symptoms do not improve, consult a health care practitioner.
Alcohol 16%, echinacea 16%, elderflower 16%, eyebright 16%, goldenrod 16%, ginger 9%, marshmallow 9%, plantain 9%, thyme 9%, in a base of colloidal silver, vegetable glycerin & vodka
Please note this product contains vodka and is therefore not considered Halaal.
3 out of 6 people would recommend this product07/08/2017, By MaudMy baby likes it (he opens his mouth as I bring the bottle). So far (only been using it for a month) baby's nose is still running a little but not as bad as what he used to be.27/01/2017, By LeelaI have this whole range and they work so well. This is not a nose spray so don spray up the nose as it will burn of course as its a oral spray. My kids age 2, 4 and 6 years all love the range and have been using these for last year with great success.31/08/2015, By LeighBeen giving this to my toddler who suffers from allergies and a constant post-nasal drip. It has helped just as much as more expensive homeopathic remedies and he no longer has as many infections. I have also been giving it to my 9 year old throughout Winter along with the Super Strong and she has not been sick.30/07/2015, By KerrynSadly didn’t prevent baby’s cold from coming21/04/2015, By YolandeHI i don’t this this product was ever intended to use in the nose - it is to spray into the mouth, and yes it is for babies and toddlers. I have been using this product with my kids with great success.
i can also recommend super strong and once there is infection hotty dotty.11/09/2014, By ChantelProduct does work but it burns when you spray it into your nose. Have three boys 4 ,3 and 6 months. All three cried when I sprayed their noses and the never cry when I spray their noses. Tried it myself and it works but burns your nose when you spray it in.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.