The selection of herbs in Snotty Totty spray helps to combat the symptoms of allergies and colds.
- Echinacea: Known for its immune-boosting, antibacterial properties.
- Elderflower: Lowers fever, reduces inflammation and soothe irritation; great for treating swollen sinuses.
- Eyebright: Treats allergy symptoms like runny noses and watering eyes. Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and astringent.
- Goldenrod: Reduces inflammation and swelling. Alleviates chronic congestion in the nasal passages, and acts as an expectorant.
- Ginger: Antiviral and anti-inflammatory; relieves nausea and symptoms of ‘flu.
- Marshmallow: Soothes and repairs mucous membranes, reduces inflammation.
- Plantain: antibacterial, astringent, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, cardiac, demulcent, diuretic, expectorant (clears mucous).
- Thyme: Expectorant, antiviral and anti-parasitic.
- Colloidal silver base: Antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, an all-round health tonic & immune booster.
Directions: spray directly into the mouth (not the nose)
- 6 to12 months: 1 spray 3 times daily
- 1 to 3 years: 2 sprays 3 times daily
- 4 to 7 years: 3 sprays 3 times daily
- 8 to12 years: 4 sprays 3 times daily
Suitable for short-term or long-term use. Store below 25°C.
Not recommended for children under 6 months. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. If symptoms do not improve, consult a health care practitioner.
Alcohol 16%, echinacea 16%, elderflower 16%, eyebright 16%, goldenrod 16%, ginger 9%, marshmallow 9%, plantain 9%, thyme 9%, in a base of colloidal silver, vegetable glycerin & vodka
Please note this product contains vodka and is therefore not considered Halaal.
12 out of 17 people would recommend this product18/11/2019, By desrayOne of my go to meds for snotty noses!!! I always have available in my mesicine cupboard.27/10/2019, By LouiseIt says SPRAY but its a drop bottle.... the indications on the bottle says SPRAY into mouth... HOW SHOULD I GUESS THE AMOUNT OF DROPS TO USE! SUCH AN INCONVENIENCE FOR ME, THE CLIENT... I'VE GOOGLED BUT CANT FIGURE IT OUT.
WISH I COULD RETURN THIS BUT THE LAST TIME I TRIED TO RETURN SOMETHING TO F2N THEY WANTED **ME** TO PAY FOR THE COURIER FEES. SO... WASTED MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!10/06/2019, By VanessaSecond time buying this and not so sure whether it is really helping or not. Might be decreasing the severity of symptoms but do not find that it dries up runny noses very well unfortunately.02/05/2019, By TerriGreat product but definitely need to be used with the rest of the Pure herbal range19/03/2019, By AveeA bit disappointed. I received drops not the spray.30/10/2018, By MeganI used this for my 2 year old toddler . She enjoyed the taste so it was easy to administer and within 5 days there was a noticable change to her snotty nose!
17/08/2018, By LeighEasy to use, unusual taste but nice, my boy takes it no problems25/05/2018, By SallyTerrible taste - my kids refuse to take it after the first taste.10/05/2018, By HeidiHealthy ingredients and easy to give to my little ones03/05/2018, By leeReally helped my son30/03/2018, By TiaDefinitely helps with the sinus and colds07/08/2017, By MaudMy baby likes it (he opens his mouth as I bring the bottle). So far (only been using it for a month) baby's nose is still running a little but not as bad as what he used to be.27/01/2017, By LeelaI have this whole range and they work so well. This is not a nose spray so don spray up the nose as it will burn of course as its a oral spray. My kids age 2, 4 and 6 years all love the range and have been using these for last year with great success.31/08/2015, By LeighBeen giving this to my toddler who suffers from allergies and a constant post-nasal drip. It has helped just as much as more expensive homeopathic remedies and he no longer has as many infections. I have also been giving it to my 9 year old throughout Winter along with the Super Strong and she has not been sick.30/07/2015, By KerrynSadly didn’t prevent baby’s cold from coming21/04/2015, By YolandeHI i don’t this this product was ever intended to use in the nose - it is to spray into the mouth, and yes it is for babies and toddlers. I have been using this product with my kids with great success.
i can also recommend super strong and once there is infection hotty dotty.11/09/2014, By ChantelProduct does work but it burns when you spray it into your nose. Have three boys 4 ,3 and 6 months. All three cried when I sprayed their noses and the never cry when I spray their noses. Tried it myself and it works but burns your nose when you spray it in.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.